I MISS THE DAYS OF ASPD!

When you speak of people from ASPD days being "sloppy" I get the feeling you are just reading random comments here. ASPD shut down because the founder died and then her family tried to manage it and yes, they (from what I can gather) had no idea what they were doing and it shut down. Super sad because we lost 2 very visible and loved members there, I was new there and they were super helpful to me.

I personally have never attended a social, holiday party, etc or met any other provider in person, so you can't just make a blanket statement and call everyone from ASPD sloppy. I for sure can tell you that the market for more mature ladies here is stronger than ever. I never thought I would be meeting people in their upper 20's at this point in time, but I am. I think it's my young sounding voice, ha ha.

~
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston

So they didn't have a good business model or contingency plans. Sounds as if it was more of a feel good site. Regardless times have changed and so you gotta keep up with the ever constant change.
I'm pretty sure there would be no Eccie without ASPD. I don't need to "keep up" with anything, rofl.
I concur. ASPD days are missed.
Business was so good then.... Originally Posted by Jasmine Starr
Well, I guess things have evolved, and everyone has to evolve with the industry.

Best thread here in Coed. Thank you. Those were nothing but money days.
Happy Holidays.
Originally Posted by R.M.
R.M. Girl....Yes! Well in the early days of Eccie for me lol.
I miss Escapes of houston, xtc, and lafemme
I swear even a decent thread gets turned into trash here. Im going back to sleep. Sighs.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-12-2017, 06:03 AM
I swear even a decent thread gets turned into trash here. Im going back to sleep. Sighs. Originally Posted by Kammye
sleep is the best thing ever. better than aspd. better than sex, even. sleep is better than sex in most cases, that is. but not all. certainly not all..

speaking of sleep, a vampire notices the sun is rising. uh oh..
A hobby site is supposed to be a place to exchange info and meet people.

I think you are getting that confused with a social media site, which is great for bullshitting. Try Facebook or Twitter. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
You massage dudes on a site where almost everyone has intercourse period. Like i would never buy a high dollar massage on here. Fooks that. Just go to a haircut place,asian, strip naked, turn over rock hard and she'll tug on that boy for about 80 with a great massage. Sisto is one of my favorite posters. Just like people accept your high priced tug, accept sist. Different strokes for different folks. The besuty of this part of the web..
  • R.M.
  • 12-13-2017, 05:14 AM
R.M. Girl....Yes! Well in the early days of Eccie for me lol. Originally Posted by Kammye
Happy Holidays love and prosperous 2018.
Happy Holidays love and prosperous 2018. Originally Posted by R.M.
Same to you beautiful.
You massage dudes on a site where almost everyone has intercourse period. Like i would never buy a high dollar massage on here. Fooks that. Just go to a haircut place,asian, strip naked, turn over rock hard and she'll tug on that boy for about 80 with a great massage. Sisto is one of my favorite posters. Just like people accept your high priced tug, accept sist. Different strokes for different folks. The besuty of this part of the web.. Originally Posted by shinepro
One simply cannot compare McDonald's to a fine, kobe steak.
  • BLM69
  • 12-13-2017, 12:09 PM
I'm pretty sure there would be no Eccie without ASPD. I don't need to "keep up" with anything, rofl.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
ASPD is gone people, if you feel no need to keep up, don't complain about today's hobby/eccie. This is a wonderful place to be a part of

This hobby is like sports, when athletes get older, teams look for the next younger version of yourselves, this might be the issues some of you woman are having a hard time adjusting to. Don't hate me for reporting the news ladies
  • WTF
  • 12-13-2017, 02:04 PM
ASPD is gone people, if you feel no need to keep up, don't complain about today's hobby/eccie. This is a wonderful place to be a part of

This hobby is like sports, when athletes get older, teams look for the next younger version of yourselves, this might be the issues some of you woman are having a hard time adjusting to. Don't hate me for reporting the news ladies Originally Posted by BLM69
Bunch of folks posting a bunch of shit , they know very little about.

Folks liked ASPD days because the Politicians were not running around screaming "Sex Trafficking"

Those Politicians now have to worry if they touched a woman's ass ten years ago in a picture! So it is coming full circle.

So many of you who did not partake years ago , do not understand how much nicer life was.

The law has really run many of the 'nicer' people out of the business, so you younger folks are correct in that you gotta adjust but the old timers are correct in how much nicer it was.

So BLM69 , this is really not about the young replacing the old (That always happens.) but about how the rules have changed. It is like adding the three point line. That changed the players skill set that played the game.
  • pxmcc
  • 12-14-2017, 12:42 AM
Happy Holidays love and prosperous 2018. Originally Posted by R.M.
Same to you beautiful. Originally Posted by Kammye
Kammye, although I generally agree with you-and yes you are in fact beautiful - trolls are, by definition, not beautiful. that's why we call them...wait for it...almost ready...ok without further delay....trolls.
qed.

btw, qed is a mic drop for math majors, also known as a bitch slap. yup, i'm a nerd, but at least i'm a fun nerd...