RIP "Madiba" Nelson Mandela

I mourn the loss of another commie.....done.
You're all heart.
If you could not tell, the handshake between Castro and Obama contained the universal symbolism of their party.
the sign interpreter at the mandela memorial ceremony was not signing in any known or recognizable type of sign language

he was just up beside each speaking making idiotic movements

similar to WTF's comments in this forum
the sign interpreter at the mandela memorial ceremony was not signing in any known or recognizable type of sign language

he was just up beside each speaking making idiotic movements

similar to WTF's comments in this forum Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I can see WTF signing wildly beside Obama even as I sit here..its a hilarious vision
I'm sure WPF read a magazine article on it once, so he's an expert!

• WTF
  • 12-12-2013, 09:29 AM
Anybody could sign for you two dipshits...
Someone hit a "nerve" ...
  • WTF
  • 12-12-2013, 10:01 AM
Someone hit a "nerve" ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
Those two monkeys couldn't hit a banana boat with their turd throwing
Newt Gingrich' observations on the idiot RWW attacks on Mandela:

“Some of the people who are most opposed to oppression from Washington attack Mandela when he was opposed to oppression in his own country,” he argued. “After years of preaching non-violence, using the political system, making his case as a defendant in court, Mandela resorted to violence against a government that was ruthless and violent in its suppression of free speech.”

“As Americans we celebrate the farmers at Lexington and Concord who used force to oppose British tyranny,” Gingrich continued. “We praise George Washington for spending eight years in the field fighting the British Army’s dictatorial assault on our freedom.”

Newt didn’t flinch from the c-word, noting that Mandela “turned to communism in desperation only after South Africa was taken over by an extraordinarily racist government determined to eliminate all rights for blacks.”

“In a desperate struggle against an overpowering government,” Gingrich observed, “you accept the allies you have just as Washington was grateful for a French monarchy helping him defeat the British.”