To all the ladies!

Odometer=gas gage? Originally Posted by pyramider
Yes ... yes ... should I have said digital odometer?
I had one tell me the stafford exit when I asked the name she couldn't tell me and asked are you LE or something lol
Yes ... yes ... should I have said digital odometer? Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Gas gauge measures volume remaining of petrol .

Odometer measures distance traveled.

A GPS device would help if... the provider gave you a correct address.

Or everyone could use the same cell carrier and use the friend finder/family locater . Unfortunately they vary in accuracy.

So we are back to square one. Ladies, find out where the hell you are and tell the client ...
Gas gauge measures volume remaining of petrol .

Odometer measures distance traveled. Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
So does this mean I need to go back and change my post to .... No ... No .. I meant digital gas gage
Well people in Dallas say I'm in N. Houston......

People in Houston say I'm in S. Dallas......

I say...... Where the hell is Conroe, TX?

Doesn't really matter because I don't have an incall and I will come close to you. So guys please tell me exactly where you are so I don't get lost. I am a blonde ya know. :P

No seriously though... I know Houston (originally from here) and I know the distance I have to drive. Please don't hesitate because of it. I've accepted it, you should too.
So does this mean I need to go back and change my post to .... No ... No .. I meant digital gas gage Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
They have GPS tracking devices for pets... I'm just sayin' ...
I say...... Where the hell is Conroe, TX? Originally Posted by TexasStarr

No one really cares where Conroe is.
...... Where the hell is Conroe, TX? Originally Posted by TexasStarr
Dang ... I misread that... thought it said CornHole, Tx...
She's in town now. Originally Posted by ibechill
and so she is, Thanks for the heads up
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibechill
She's in town now.

and so she is, Thanks for the heads up Originally Posted by notanewbie
Wait is she in Houston or Conroe... I'm confused...
I spent some time with Melissa. She is worth the effort. Originally Posted by ibechill
well next time she is in town I plan on making the effort. I want to play hide the salami with her. Originally Posted by notanewbie

shes (melissa) in town...hope that helps!
I agree completely!!! I hate when you see something advertising, "the galleria" and it is all the way at freaking Hilcroft or even Fondren!!! It's like you just because you are even somewhat relatively near the Gallie then automatically you are there, ugh!!!
Dang ... I misread that... thought it said CornHole, Tx... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas
No difference.
funny.....like saying your at a mcdonalds off i10
A lot of women advertise they are in the "Heights"... and they miles away... one ad kept popping up saying in the "Heights" ... I finally called her... she was 2 blocks away. Truth in advertising.