Do guys that join hooker sites just to post in political forums gay?

Bambino only refers to guys who join just to post in political forums but really there is a whole subculture of morons on hooker boards that never or VERY rarely participate in the hobby at all that simply show up on hooker boards on a daily basis to post opinions they think are relevant. Its an ongoing problem. These stupid fuckers show up, spout their mouths off about subjects they have no clue about and needlessly use up bandwidth. Some cry they have no money to hobby and others just offer no excuse for their own uselessness while claiming they have rights. If you are going to be a member of a hooker board you should have to prove you at least visit a hooker once in a while and actually provide some useful intel and hofo for the community or you shouldnt be allowed to waste bandwidth

Fuckin non-hobbying lame ass posters on a hobby board.
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 11:46 AM
Bambino only refers to guys who join just to post in political forums but really there is a whole subculture of morons on hooker boards that never or VERY rarely participate in the hobby at all that simply show up on hooker boards on a daily basis to post opinions they think are relevant. Its an ongoing problem. These stupid fuckers show up, spout their mouths off about subjects they have no clue about and needlessly use up bandwidth. Some cry they have no money to hobby and others just offer no excuse for their own uselessness while claiming they have rights. If you are going to be a member of a hooker board you should have to prove you at least visit a hooker once in a while and actually provide some useful intel and hofo for the community or you shouldnt be allowed to waste bandwidth

Fuckin non-hobbying lame ass posters on a hobby board. Originally Posted by amishgangster

Bimbo has 3 reviews .. 1 a year .. one of them is about orally swapping his cum... sounds like the hooker snowballed him back

does he qualify?
Bimbo has 3 reviews .. 1 a year .. one of them is about orally swapping his cum... sounds like the hooker snowballed him back

does he qualify? Originally Posted by CJ7
Thats 3 more reviews than you have, with about 11,000 less posts
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 12:19 PM
Thats 3 more reviews than you have, with about 11,000 less posts Originally Posted by amishgangster

sure is ... don't much get by you does it?
Lancaster fucking county representing... why don't you zip it ... Or whatever y'all do. I see you've got three whole reviews, too, douchebag; none of which indicate you've ever had intercourse with a woman.

gather thy shit, brother.
  • WTF
  • 11-20-2013, 12:52 PM
Thanks Pards, it's not hard to spot them. WTF wants me to end the thread but he's posted in it 4 times. So, for shits and giggles, I researched 3 pages of his posts. Not one pertained to hookers. Zero, nada, none. I'll bet his 14,000 posts are all in the political forum. Pathetic. Originally Posted by bambino
Your dumbass thinks a hooker boarda main purpose is to exchange info on hookers. It is not. It is to make fucking money you inbred hillbilly. That means that they have to have egotistical cocksuckers like yourself posting for free aand dumbasses like myself that pay to be on this site. Do you understand that the ownerd need both to make money? Did I read correctly that you cum swapped with sone chick? And now you are lookibg for gay posters? Take a quick look in the mirror. . . after you wipe the jizz off your lipps!
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 12:54 PM
the last review I did I commented about doing ass-Russian- COB

the girl got flooded with so many requests for BB I ask the Mods to pull the review... they did, and I kept my reviews to myself

heathen hobbytards ..

The End

does he qualify? Originally Posted by CJ7
I bet you got a semi hard-on by reading that. I guess it's been since 2003 that you last banged a hooker. I've only been active here for little over a month. I have many more exciting reviews on Indys. I did bang a UTR 22yr old hottie last week. She doesn't belong to a board and requested that I don't review her. She did let me take some hot nude pics of her to share with my whoremonger friends. That's how we roll up here in Pittsburgh.
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 01:09 PM
I bet you got a semi hard-on by reading that. I guess it's been since 2003 that you last banged a hooker. I've only been active here for little over a month. I have many more exciting reviews on Indys. I did bang a UTR 22yr old hottie last week. She doesn't belong to a board and requested that I don't review her. She did let me take some hot nude pics of her to share with my whoremonger friends. That's how we roll up here in Pittsburgh. Originally Posted by bambino

If you say eating your own cum is reviewing a hooker, sounds like you're the hooker .. I don't need to read any more reviews of you... TYVM

Roll on.
Your dumbass thinks a hooker boarda main purpose is to exchange info on hookers. It is not. It is to make fucking money you inbred hillbilly. That means that they have to have egotistical cocksuckers like yourself posting for free aand dumbasses like myself that pay to be on this site. Do you understand that the ownerd need both to make money? Did I read correctly that you cum swapped with sone chick? And now you are lookibg for gay posters? Take a quick look in the mirror. . . after you wipe the jizz off your lipps! Originally Posted by WTF
Nope, the 2 chicks swapped my jizz, you fucknuts can't read. Carry on you gaymos.
Thanks for the post!! I didn't realize I was gay until I read it. I have no reviews posted so I figure I must be gay. Thanks for setting me "straight".
CJ7 buying a Penthouse Forum mag monthly to whack off to the stories others have lived is probably cheaper than your internet connection...or does Obama give you free internet?

And yea everyone asks mods to pull their reviews. Pistolero, please pull all my reviews, girls are getting inundated with PMs!!!!!!!!!

Oh and I have 3 reviews, in less than 5 months...the number could be higher but I just had to ask the mods to pull the rest
Lancaster fucking county representing... why don't you zip it ... Or whatever y'all do. I see you've got three whole reviews, too, douchebag; none of which indicate you've ever had intercourse with a woman.

gather thy shit, brother. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You can't read either you hillbilly, I bet most hookers refuse to swallow your cum let alone share it with another hooker. BTW, I saw a pic of one of your HOs, big fat ass. You pay for that shit? To each his own.
  • CJ7
  • 11-20-2013, 01:33 PM
Nope, the 2 chicks swapped my jizz, you fucknuts can't read. Carry on you gaymos. Originally Posted by bambino
my bad ... only noticed one girls name .

too bad about the crappy G string massage ... never had one in Big D. A studio guy like you would have really enjoyed OES ... ask an OG about it.
I fuck more girls than both of you fucking idiots know you Amish shitbag, only I don't pay for it. I don't care if you don't like me posting here, I don't care if you swap cum with girls or other dudes, I don't care what you fucking think, you can fuck off and take the big dumb Bambino with you and swap cum with him.