Trump Card

Nope actually his father is from Africa (Kenya) and his mother is white. She was from Kansas. Obama was born in Hawaii but have african in him so I like. Don't tell me you haven't been reading your history. Shame on you. Should I buy you a history book? Why is it that you have a problem with the kind of men I like? Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I really could care less who you like....

I just find your definitions amusing...
Edit.

well his wife was a "model" living in vienna for a while.....;-))))) so gotta love him..... Originally Posted by ninasastri
I just figured this out. Well I guess we have something in common. No wonder I like her so much. LOL!
You sure as heck have a fine way of showing it.
You've done this twice already? LOL!!!

You should stop worrying about my definitions my dear..
Me not wanting to date most black americans has absolutely NOTHING
to do with you.

Now back to how much I wanted to ..do... oops I meant.. vote for Donald Trump. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
big difference between worry and amusement as in laughing

I'm done hijacking...back to the Donald
Not worth it. Deleted.
Because I don't want to date most of your people? and I prefer to date White men instead. Yes it's funny. My uncle laughs about it too. Carry on my dear. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Okay, I am totally confused. Where did ATL say anything about the men you date? How did your uncle get brought into the mix?
Okay, I am totally confused. Where did ATL say anything about the men you date? How did your uncle get brought into the mix? Originally Posted by Ansley
Edit: It has nothing to do with you or this thread. He hijacked the thread with nonsense that's why you're confused.

If you're looking for a person who is a businessperson and a public figure whose name is well known, I nominate Oprah. Thinks quickly on her feet, good at business, empathetic, and has good common sense. Might even be formidable. Plus it would break the political gender barrier.

IDT she would ever consider it. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Agreed!! Very well said.
Geeez no wonder I don't date those people. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Sorry my dear but it had nothing to do with you. Surprise Surprise. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
I know this has had nothing to do with me. I'm reading the forum and just trying to understand.

Who are the people you are referring to?
I know this has had nothing to do with me. I'm reading the forum and just trying to understand.

Who are the people you are referring to? Originally Posted by Ansley
I just told you that I am sticking to the original topic.
Start a new thread about it and I will tell you what I was talking about. Fair enough? Case Closed .

I just figured this out. Well I guess we have something in common. No wonder I like her so much. LOL! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Interesting if she became first wife....;-). She is great !
Speaking of Trump, what does the group think of his prospects for Prez in 2012? Originally Posted by pjorourke
Somewhere between slim and none, with the end result being much closer to none!

Hell, I bet he can't even see Russia from his bathroom window!
I think he should get the 2012 Nobel Peace Prize in anticipation of his being elected and doing great things.
Somewhere between slim and none, with the end result being much closer to none!

Hell, I bet he can't even see Russia from his bathroom window! Originally Posted by bigtex
Does the bathroom of his Lear qualify?
Trump would probably insist the White House wasn't a suitable residence for a man of his stature, convince the governement to move the Executive branch to Atlantic City, of course purchasing the land from one of his companies at a colassal profit.

PJ what is your favorite phrase? Crony Capitalism? Your boy would be the grand champion of said tactics.
Does the bathroom of his Lear qualify? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
The Donald doesn't fly in a POS Lear. He has a custom 727.

TRUMP is in 23K gold.