Restaurant food servers being layed off,to start hobbying.

I hear Amazon is hiring new workers, they offer competitive rates Originally Posted by BLM69
That sounds like fantastic news. I hope you get the job.
I think so. Waitstaff survives on tips. Many Anericans dont have $400 for an emergency. Some bars and restaurants will close doors for good.

I'm glad I kept the recession pricing. I'm probably one of the most affordable girls on this board.
I think so. Waitstaff survives on tips. Many Anericans dont have $400 for an emergency. Some bars and restaurants will close doors for good.

I'm glad I kept the recession pricing. I'm probably one of the most affordable girls on this board. Originally Posted by SoSexyMsT
You are probably not as affordable as two of the ladies who I met in a bar in what looks like your home town, New Orleans. They wanted to come up to my room for $10 each. It was a couple of days before the big spring street party. They had made it to New Orleans to party and were sleeping in their car. So they got the $10 each and a chance to clean up, use my shower, and chill out for a while in the afternoon. It was my final night in town, or they could have spent the night.

What, you say? $10.00 each for an afternoon of about 4 hours of everything I could think of. Too bad, no one was prepared for the occasion with protection. Yes, but it was in 1976 when the joke was still around: What color is a 50 cent piece?

If anyone on here is 43, I may have known you mom.
  • BLM69
  • 03-26-2020, 12:56 PM
You are probably not as affordable as two of the ladies who I met in a bar in what looks like your home town, New Orleans. They wanted to come up to my room for $10 each. It was a couple of days before the big spring street party. They had made it to New Orleans to party and were sleeping in their car. So they got the $10 each and a chance to clean up, use my shower, and chill out for a while in the afternoon. It was my final night in town, or they could have spent the night.

What, you say? $10.00 each for an afternoon of about 4 hours of everything I could think of. Too bad, no one was prepared for the occasion with protection. Yes, but it was in 1976 when the joke was still around: What color is a 50 cent piece?

If anyone on here is 43, I may have known you mom. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Great story!
With all this Corona virus forcing restaurants to close dinning areas and just open for take out,Do you thinks all these layed off women are going to turn to hobbying?what do you all think? Originally Posted by fritobandido
Haven't read the rest of the thread yet, so this may be redundant (or retarded).

I have been saying this on a different thread, but getting little agreement. I have a feeling that the Hobby World is going to change in the next few months and may never be the same.

Large numbers of women are about to become sex workers in some way. Strip clubs and AMP/Spas are closed, so some form of actual providing is what is what is viable. I think LE will be re-prioritized towards pandemic related duty, so I expect that the SW scene will become more active. The Sugar Daddy world is about to explode with new Sugar Babies too.

At the same time, many mid-level Hobbists are also on the street. And by that, I mean sitting in front of their TV watching re-runs of major sports.

The "supply" side will dramatically increase while the "demand" side will drop. Sure, there are high-rollers who are making a killing day trading in the markets, but anyone with a regular paycheck is either cut-off or being really conservative with what they get.

I could be wrong . . .Time Will Tell.
It's like Econ 101. When the supply goes up, and demand stays the same: the price goes down.

With more women wanting to pick up a few dollars in the coming weeks, the price for pussy will drop. Already some of the girls here on ECCIE are complaining about how their business is off. Should the girls that used to accept $250 to $350/hr, now be offered $150/hour. They can take it or leave it, because the new ladies will be glad to have $150/hr; if not less. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
Yup it just became a buyers market!