Law enforcement is on here !

I don't know that it's totally ridiculous. I could see a CI doing the leg work without being asked just so he had something in his pocket if he needed it. Why not? He just needs some computer time and disposable income. If he has another gig he's trying to protect by having some alternative info that's a fairly easy, and fun, way of doing it. You're right though, it's not about misdemeanor solicitation. The busts we see are always about trafficking (or at least reported to be but I have doubts). Independents should be pretty safe if they stick to one thing. I wonder about those who share apartments, or travel and advertise together. Seems like there could be some additional charges if two ladies are working out of the same place. Could that be considered "organized"? Also possible/probable that if something is organized there could be other illegal activities taking place. That's where a simple misdemeanor quickly becomes a major story.

The point you made earlier about the expense of it is more relevant now than ever. Sly Turner is bucking it at every turn but Prop B has him backed into a corner. Resources aren't going to be nearly as plentiful. Vice will be focused on potentially high profile stuff that will get attention, front page articles and big sentences. Originally Posted by boardman
I agree that prostitution with aggravating circumstances such as involving conspiratorial activity would definitely be something that vice would use an CI for since that would no longer be a misdemeanor...but simple prostitution not so much.
They dont have to tell you if they are a cop or not... Asking him if he is affiliated with law enforcement is useless... it really means nothing other then maybe peace of mind.
Please be careful dealing with jay0512 I asked him several times was he affiliated with law enforcement he ignored my question and admitted he was ladies be careful Originally Posted by M.delicious
How did he ignore your question but supposedly admitted?

You've been on this board since 2017 & you haven't figured out that cops can lie to you? Lord help you
  • gc161
  • 01-27-2019, 06:10 AM
I love a woman in uniform. Do we have any?
I love a woman in uniform. Do we have any? Originally Posted by haroldlauder
You mean you've not gotten your Blue Wings yet?