There was no evidence of vote fraud in 2020

The end is near!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
LOL. I just hope Levi does not work for a suicide prevention hotline.

Edit for below: At least that is somewhat positive, I guess. I've never been suicidal, but I would assume they would want to hear something positive to look forward to about their future. Haha
LOL. I just hope Levi does not work for a suicide prevention hotline. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
No, I sure don't. But if I did my advice would be, just watch how stupid Liberals act if you kill yourself you'll miss the entertainment, lol.
... I would assume they would want to hear something positive to look forward to about their future. Haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Here's something you can look forward to:
Trump drawing rally crowds of over 80,000 in New Frick'n Jersey - at the freaking shore, aka vacation time, which they are paying big bucks to partake in - while Biden tends to draw a crowd of about 8, if you count the attending media.

BTW: I think I've discovered why we don't see any Biden rallies on the telly. It's likely because those 8 media people fell asleep after 60 seconds...

If you need a tad more good news to lighten your load:
The NY and NJ union workers attend Trump rallies because they want to and people wait in line for days for the opportunity. They attend Biden rallies because they are ordered to.
...He lost the pop vote to Hillary.... Originally Posted by winn dixie
Psssst... most of us are not not stuck in a "Junior High School" mode, seeking the popular vote. Just thought I should mention that within a Republic. But if canards make you feel better, just remember they are like fish and get pretty smelly after 3 days.
Here's something you can look forward to:
Trump drawing rally crowds of over 80,000 in New Frick'n Jersey - at the freaking shore, aka vacation time, which they are paying big bucks to partake in - while Biden tends to draw a crowd of about 8, if you count the attending media.

BTW: I think I've discovered why we don't see any Biden rallies on the telly. It's likely because those 8 media people fell asleep after 60 seconds...

If you need a tad more good news to lighten your load:
The NY and NJ union workers attend Trump rallies because they want to and people wait in line for days for the opportunity. They attend Biden rallies because they are ordered to. Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Rallies don’t vote.

No need to further hijack this thread, so I’ll reply to you in the appropriate one. I suggest you stay on topic too.