Puppy update

Decided against me getting their first set of shots. I am just letting them go for free and to only good homes.

Thanks to MsPrittiKitti the first pup is gone to a good home. Thank you beautiful!

1 down 4 to go (: spread the word or come by and get one for yourself lol
So they are old enough to go away from mama? Let me know and we can schedule a time.
Thank you!!
They are definately in a good home with lots of love!!!
Puppy #2 gone to another good home thanks to Texas_361.

She was my favorite and I am still recovering but, very glad to see her off in her plush new carrier <3

3 babes left everyone. Please spread the word.

I promise no more puppy posts after they are gone. Mommy AND daddy are getting fixed after they are gone.
Bailey. Miss Ellie aka puppy #2 is doing well and being spoiled rotten! Thanks again! =)
what a shame, no more puppy posts or puppy pictures. I may be a cat person, but they are really cute and it has been fun watching them. will miss them when it's over.

there's a thought: a thread about either pictures or posts of providers and their pets.
Bailey. Miss Ellie aka puppy #2 is doing well and being spoiled rotten! Thanks again! =) Originally Posted by Texas_361
YAY thank you for the update I have been curious. I had no doubt she would be spoiled after seeing her new plush carrier! (:

what a shame, no more puppy posts or puppy pictures. I may be a cat person, but they are really cute and it has been fun watching them. will miss them when it's over.

there's a thought: a thread about either pictures or posts of providers and their pets. Originally Posted by sms918
Oh the pictures and posts are not done yet even though I am sure some are ready for them to be lol.

I still have three little princesses that need good homes.

That is a good idea about the pet thread. I am a tad fanatical when it comes to my four legged babies.

These are the babes that are left.
Omg!!! They are soooo cute!!!
Ill post some pix of the pup...if i can get the kiddos away from her!!
Shes gone through quite a few names already.
(Thats what happens when you let toddlers choose lol)
She got her shots today too!!