Bush Lovers Unite

I'm tired of shaving, all the bumps, and of course the cuts! I have been growing mine back all the way cross the top and down just past the mound. I do shave from the bottom up to the lips and take just a little off there now. Ahhhhhhh, freedom! Originally Posted by Blaze
I love you!!!
Blaze. Your going to make me take a road trip to see you.
I'm tired of shaving, all the bumps, and of course the cuts! I have been growing mine back all the way cross the top and down just past the mound. I do shave from the bottom up to the lips and take just a little off there now. Ahhhhhhh, freedom! Originally Posted by Blaze
I'm with you Blaze, sometimes all is well with shaving, but once irritated it's best to take a break from it. After all, it's very easy to go back to shaving later. Currently au natural & loving it!
  • Blaze
  • 01-21-2010, 10:34 AM
Now I can't say for sure about other redheads, but from what I have seen on others myself included, we just dont grow heavy bushes anyway. I have always thought the same as one of the gentlemen who previously posted, when you shave it all off, some do look like a very young girl, EEK! It turned me off looking at myself.
Are you all talking about Reggie Bush?
Now I can't say for sure about other redheads, but from what I have seen on others myself included, we just dont grow heavy bushes anyway. I have always thought the same as one of the gentlemen who previously posted, when you shave it all off, some do look like a very young girl, EEK! It turned me off looking at myself. Originally Posted by Blaze
OTOH, it may be an attractive ploy if you're trying to lose a few years. LOL
Blaze, I've been with quite a few Redheads in my life and all of them never had a full furry bush, but it still was there and had the fire down below.
  • Blaze
  • 01-21-2010, 07:26 PM
Charlestudor2005,

41, sassy, spicy, saucy, scorpio, plus a redhead! I aint trying to turn the years back, hell I just hit my prime!!! Can ya handle it???

hehehe, I think I just created a new sig line!
  • jaxar
  • 01-21-2010, 07:40 PM
[QUOTE=Blaze;62077]Charlestudor2005,

41, sassy, spicy, saucy, scorpio, plus a redhead! I aint trying to turn the years back, hell I just hit my prime!!! Can ya handle it???

yummm, SASSY
I have been with probabbly 10 redheads that supported natural bushes. Only two had thick long hair. They both were so popular that to see either of them required a long wait in a long line. It was worth it.
Blaze, you just moved way up on my to do list. Thank you.
Charlestudor2005,

hehehe, I think I just created a new sig line! Originally Posted by Blaze
WOW!!! I'm a scorpio, too, I love spending lots of time in DATY, and love prime beef. It's a shame you aren't closer.