Not this shit again...Police Shoot A Black Man

All of these videos are fake news.

Let's show all the white people being killed by police. Since there are more white people out there, there are more killings of white people. Why don't we see these killings?

Why do all of these stories involving the killing of a retard who happens to have darker skin always leave out information and are always fabrications of what actually happened?
I do not understand why the guy was walking to his van ignoring the police?

It seems impossible to be the police these days - they should just quit in these cities were the citizens hate them.

Now, if I where the police person, I would have likely tackled the guy instead of shooting him but we have all the time in the world and when you are not in person to "feel" what is going on, and you have forever to second guess the mess, you can anaylyze it endlessly. The cop had a split second and the suspect was reaching for something.

I think the only hope is for black cities to have black cops, white cities to have white cops, and if an officer of the opposite race shows up, call in for the right colored officer. (I'm taking this idea from Greg Gutfeld)

Remember, diversity is our strength! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Because he is a natural dummy. His death was caused by his own arrogance, disrespect and above all stupidity. All Police shootings involving dummies are justified.
Because he is a natural dummy. His death was caused by his own arrogance, disrespect and above all stupidity. All Police shootings involving dummies are justified. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Maybe he was following the dictates of the Democrat Mayors and District Attorneys......”you ain’t gotta do nuffin dem dare poleece say”.
Maybe he was following the dictates of the Democrat Mayors and District Attorneys......”you ain’t gotta do nuffin dem dare poleece say”. Originally Posted by Jackie S
If he would have done the right thing he would still be alive. Maybe in jail but still alive.
  • oeb11
  • 08-25-2020, 06:39 PM
Facts and Truth matter not to the DPST's and their LSM
The only point that matters is taking control completely over America - and inflicting Marxism on the people.

Fuck them - let them come for me
From my cold dead hands - with as many dead AntiFa, OBLM and DPST Marxists in front of me as possible.
Video here show he was fighting the police before he went to the car https://www.foxnews.com/us/jacob-bla...ew-video-shows Originally Posted by CG2014
Tucker Carlson just showed that clip too. wondered why the rest of the media ignored it? he even showed a CNN clip where they actually scrubbed the chyron stating there is curfew in Kenosha during their live coverage.

new details about this fine upstanding criminal .. er .. citizen is coming out too .. but not on CNN. or MSNBC.
I believe they will call it brandishing a weapon since the knife was in his hand. They could have shot him at any time but did not. He was not trying to flee, he was trying to go into the gas station/convenience store. Police attempt to block him from entering. They tell him to drop the knife. The girl who shot the video says he has a knife. When the perp went for the door, the officer closed the distance putting himself in range of the knife.
Again, they did not shoot him until he attempted to enter the business brandishing a weapon.
I ask anyone who feels this was not justified, when would force have been appropriate? Originally Posted by goodman0422
When attacked.
When attacked. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
so .. little, little racist .. you are claiming that police must wait until attacked before acting? does that apply only to white cops and black suspects?
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...wn/5631308002/

Here's a story where it said he was tasered by the cops who shot him.

I'm reading a story where he had a claw knife in his hand.

I'm also reading as story where almost 2 months ago he pulled a gun at a bar and pointed it at people. The mag dropped out. There's a complaint filed against him for that incident.

https://www.teaparty.org/video-shows...ooting-451626/

How big is this town?
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/...wn/5631308002/

Here's a story where it said he was tasered by the cops who shot him.

I'm reading a story where he had a claw knife in his hand.

I'm also reading as story where almost 2 months ago he pulled a gun at a bar and pointed it at people. The mag dropped out. There's a complaint filed against him for that incident.

https://www.teaparty.org/video-shows...ooting-451626/

How big is this town? Originally Posted by gnadfly
My son has been fighting for his life and we just really need prayers," his mother, Julia Jackson, said. "As I was riding through here, through the city, I noticed a lot of damage. That doesn't reflect my son or my family.

"We need healing," she said. "As I pray for my son's healing physically, emotionally and spiritually, I also have been praying even before this for the healing of our country."

well maybe if you hadn't raised a thug for a son ya wouldn't need to pray for him now, lady?
When attacked. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
Why wait? You're not very tactical minded. Good thing you're not a cop you would get yourself or a fellow officer hurt or killed.
See! Eugenics programs works!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha
See! Eugenics programs works!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
When they came for the douchebags...
When they came for the douchebags... Originally Posted by HoeHummer
then yous better head to Canada .. I hear they like douchebags up Nort. like Shoresy

BAHHAAAA