Had to do it so sue me!

Leave the ladies alone! Especially the ladies that have told you NO more times than we can count!

*the final word on ThreADs*
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362

Your claim is partially true. However, you left out that you would see me under one condition. I am sure you will deny it but I know better and so do you. I have been turned down before by Reya and WickedMilf before but neither of them said they wouldn't see me unless I did something. Ye

No need to be scared of me. I don't know why you made that comment. I was simply ribbing you with my "threAD" comment. You made it a little personal so I fired back now. It's all good, I am sure your party will be fun. Besides, no such thing as bad press right?

sixx Originally Posted by sixxbach
Leave the ladies alone! Especially the ladies that have told you NO more times than we can count!

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362 Originally Posted by Wicked Milf
So I am making up things about the social? Really? Really?? Really???

Hey, I can take the critique when it's warranted.

Maxeen, I was messing with you. I guess I should have PM'd with that or text you. You took it more personal and I shot back. Like I said, I am sure it will be a blast. Enjoy!!!

Nice shot, I like your style. I wonder between us both whose nose is browner. I was born with mine though....

Sixx,
It is so obvious you have your tail between your legs and are now trying to Kiss Ass and make up to look good.
No Go, your true nature is coming through.

Whispers, we agree on very few points, but I am 100% behind you on this one.
Sixx and you are friends, but you did not let this get in the way of telling how it is. This tells me a lot about the person you really are. Thanks for being honest.

Hobbie
It's classic. Was very popular during Depression. Argh! Now you know! Lol!

It's beautiful to me. An absolute art.
It's classic. Was very popular during Depression. Argh! Now you know! Lol! Originally Posted by Maxeen Monroe

i'm guessing it is not going to be foreclosing homes
i'm guessing it is not going to be foreclosing homes Originally Posted by missi hart

That's some funny shit right there!!!!

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
Lost in all this is the fact that you are wanting folks to know about the new party format.
Well, I'm still in!
Burlesque!
Winner! Winner! Chicken dinner!
Yes, I have a burlesque dancer coming and I will be performing burlesque as well. All I need is a chair and a female volunteer!

Oh and btw no cover!! I did get to call in a favor! (from the performer) Funny how it works out. Ty Whispers.

Please note if there is an attempt to donate it will be promptly returned. I am very sorry for the confusion! Now let the party begin! But tip my beauty please! As you see fit, of course!
Sixx,
It is so obvious you have your tail between your legs and are now trying to Kiss Ass and make up to look good.
No Go, your true nature is coming through.

Whispers, we agree on very few points, but I am 100% behind you on this one.
Sixx and you are friends, but you did not let this get in the way of telling how it is. This tells me a lot about the person you really are. Thanks for being honest.

Hobbie Originally Posted by hobbie
I am not kissing ass. It is fact that I have hung out with Max before. Once even by her invitation. I respect Whisper's opinion regardless if I agree with it or not...

sixx

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=320362 Originally Posted by Wicked Milf

Ah, the old wicked bat from SA graces Austin coed. You have no idea the "relationships" I have with Reya and Max. The last interaction (recent) was initiated by Maxeen herself. If she was that bothered by me, she would not have contacted me. Reya and I are cool and the last time I saw her non-BCD was pleasant with no issues. Once again you chime in not knowing what you are talking about. Very typical of you.

I find it funny that you give a link to something Mokoa postsed considering your unkind words towards him in the past. Since this suits your agenda, I guess that makes him cool in your book until you go off the deep end again.

It's good to know you are paying attention...

sixx
I find it funny that you give a link to something Mokoa postsed considering your unkind words towards him in the past. Since this suits your agenda, I guess that makes him cool in your book until you go off the deep end again.

It's good to know you are paying attention...

Actually, you might want to read that post she quoted again. I was laughing at her because she chose to reference that post.

The post by Mokoa, quoted from St. C states that threADs will not get punished by points or warnings, nor will they be closed or deleted. St C also states that others are free to point out threADs for being threADs. Joking or not, considering you pointed out something you thought was a threAD, not asked it to be closed, deleted, or OP pointed or warned. It is not against the rules and explicitly allowed according to the post by St C. So...threADs are not going to be sanctioned, but neither will calling them out. No idea what her point was in referencing that thread.

This isn't to imply that this is a threAD, just that both are allowed.
  • Vyt
  • 02-07-2012, 09:21 AM
Let's go back to talking about Maxeen's party and/or chest and not the Trials and Tribulations of Sixxbach, please!
Let's go back to talking about Maxeen's party and/or chest and not the Trials and Tribulations of Sixxbach, please! Originally Posted by Vyt
Yeah, let's party! If this keeps up, Max is going to have to start another thread just to eliminate the clutter!

Max, the cover is not so bad. If you feel bad about it, just make it voluntary, and up it to $25 suggested donation. I can't imagine that any of the guys would be too cheap to pitch in.