Do the hookers of eccie come here for any reason other than to make cash?

Your handles initials are CS!! TS,, there I fixed it fer ya'!!!

Why are you such a sniveling little coward?? Did a whore with good IOP just not lie to you , and was honest about you having a tiny pecker?

OR

Did you stick it in and finish and the provider ask "are you in yet""
Per the guidelines we (me included) really should get on topic before a mod comes and paddles all of our butts.
You're a narcissist because of statements you make here and elsewhere. Specifically, discussing your supposed "superior intelligence" and that you erroneously think others seek you out, which, you know, stokes your ego and all, and again, that you think you possess some power over people here, simply for commenting here.
I never attacked anybody here until they iniatiated it and I never continued after them once they quit attacking me (except for these last two who can only spew hate but no logic I think leaving them full of hate is the best treatment of all) I have not been disrespectful to anyone who has not sought me out to attack me. If you feel I'm a narcissist and a very sad person for defending myself so be it your entitled to your opinion. To a limited extent your now doing what I did. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
You're = you are

Not very quick at learning new tricks there old dog?
Per the guidelines we (me included) really should get on topic before a mod comes and paddles all of our butts. Originally Posted by Carribean stud
So... You would like for the ladies of this board to OPEN UP to you and explain what brought each of us here? The problem with your thread is that in order to facilitate a honest discourse you would would need to posses an engaging personality that would encourage a woman to lower her guard...

So no... I do not think that myself or the other ladies of this board are interested in giving you more material to fodder your obvious distaste of the vixens that inhabit our naughty little world...

Now, the we are back ON TOPIC... Are you ready to PLAY?

Your amused slave,

Guinevere
So... You would like for the ladies of this board to OPEN UP to you and explain what brought each of us here? The problem with your thread is that in order to facilitate a honest discourse you would would need to posses an engaging personality that would encourage a woman to lower her guard...

So no... I do not think that myself or the other ladies of this board are interested in giving you more material to fodder your obvious distaste of the vixens that inhabit our naughty little world...

Now, the we are back ON TOPIC... Are you ready to PLAY?

Your amused slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
Well said SG
You're a narcissist because of statements you make here and elsewhere. Specifically, discussing your supposed "superior intelligence" and that you erroneously think others seek you out, which, you know, stokes your ego and all, and again, that you think you possess some power over people here, simply for commenting here. Originally Posted by hooksinyou
(Got a good point there, hooksinyou.)

Mr. President, that you who's been starting all these threads lately?

(Uh-oh...did I just violate Guideline #5?)
You're = you are... Originally Posted by rockerrick
Oh god, thank you. He was driving me crazy with that. Superior intelligence, inferior grammar.
(Got a good point there, hooksinyou.)

Mr. President, that you who's been starting all these threads lately?

(Uh-oh...did I just violate Guideline #5?) Originally Posted by Bush Pilot
Oh god, thank you. He was driving me crazy with that. Superior intelligence, inferior grammar. Originally Posted by FLReWrite
Hey CS- seriously; consider
a) where you are (not physically— on this site)
B) what you are doing
C) why you are doing it
D) what most responders are saying
E) why they are saying it

If you’re that much better/smarter etc than us....then why are you here?
A. To self centered for a relationship
B. Gotta a good looking hooker I pay to make scheduling me a priority
C. See A
D. There's thousands here only a few speak
E. Jealous bitter cheapskates

To self centered for a relationship women always want input on things around the house want to know where I'm going what I'm buying or want to know why I bought or did something blah blah blah and I don't want need that shit. I might change my mind but for now I'm happy.
I couldn't vote because not one of your poll answers reflects my TRUE motives.

You see, I am here to make cash (DUH) but also, I like to troll these bait threads, scan through the usual blah blah blather from the OP, and then find an opportunity to drop one or two random pictures to shamelessly promote myself. For example, here is a photograph of me on a picnic table by the river which has absolutely NOTHING to do with anything being discussed here.

Anyone want a sandwich?
Strawberry, you just made this insignificant boring poll a lot more interesting. My answer to your question is yes I do want a sandwich along with all your desserts.