WTF is going on?

Time to change it up with a Mustang or Scottish Inn instead.
mclovin had a fake id and it worked. Originally Posted by simpleton
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hd5eForFXls
  • bbkid
  • 05-12-2011, 07:28 AM
Nali, that is just too funny for words.
America's Best Inn & Suites

There are others too...I just can't think of the names....

LOL a list would be nice...but dangerous...
Did he make a photocopy of it, or did he electronically swipe it?

If he used a credit card type reader to gain the information electronically, he committed a crime. Report him.

Also please post when PI this was.
All of the PI's that I have gone to have swiped my DL through a machine. Wonder how long they keep that information?
I know the swiping just fills out the electronic form instead of him typing... like swiping your CC at the store instead of doing the Imprint thing

As for keeping data etc and telling the cops..

Umm if you are there once a week with a lady (same or different) then you are source of income.

He can claim no knowledge of what the 2 of you are doing..
Did he make a photocopy of it, or did he electronically swipe it?

If he used a credit card type reader to gain the information electronically, he committed a crime. Report him.

Also please post when PI this was. Originally Posted by O'Mike
I have no idea if that's a crime or not but do you think the D A would do anything? AlsoiIt is the law that you must have an id to rent the room. The business can require all people staying in the room to have an id. It's a private business. They can require whatever they want.

These motels attract a lot of undesirable people. It also helps keep the drug dealers and pimps out of the motel.
I think what's suprising is they asked for both the op's i.d. AND the provider's i.d. Usually they just ask for an i.d. from whoever initially checks out the room. Originally Posted by Naughty Nali
Yea that is strange...unless they have seen him before.

Out_of_bounds

.......maybe it was a high-volume (high-traffic) joint, and you didn't know about it? I would suggest avoiding the ones located on known major streets, and/or the ones which look like are frequented by the street walkers.

As far as IDs go....

....In this day and age, I think it's very foolish (and borderline dangerous) to be posting anything online about forging legal documents. It's shady activity, and there has to be some forum guideline that prohibits things like that. The mods should not condone it by letting it get out of hand.

My two cents. Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
Well doesn't seem unusual if it's a notel that does have a lot of traffic. Maybe they are under watch. Now how does this affect truckers who frequent these places coming and going for a 2 or 4 hour nap? Are they going to refuse them too? LOL
Well doesn't seem unusual if it's a notel that does have a lot of traffic. Maybe they are under watch. Now how does this affect truckers who frequent these places coming and going for a 2 or 4 hour nap? Are they going to refuse them too? LOL Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures
GP...darling....I plead utter ignorance on this question. I am neither a trucker or a hotel investor.

But a trucker friend of mind once told me about something they call "lot lizards"....it was disgusting, offensive, funny and weird all combined in one. So truckers may not be using hotels from what I understand.

Am outta here....I think I see our trucker friends coming, and they r carrying pitch forks & fire torches!
GP...darling....I plead utter ignorance on this question. I am neither a trucker or a hotel investor.

But a trucker friend of mind once told me about something they call "lot lizards"....it was disgusting, offensive, funny and weird all combined in one. So truckers may not be using hotels from what I understand.

Am outta here....I think I see our trucker friends coming, and they r carrying pitch forks & fire torches! Originally Posted by Max-Max-Max
OMG I have a funny story to tell about truckers and the first time I ever heard that expression "Lot Lizards".

When I was 19 years old and went on an impulsive car trip with a friend of mine, we were both dancers from Ricks Cabaret at the time, her little car broke down at a little pit stop/ rest stop in Louisiana on our way to Florida. Neither one of us wore anything but shorts and tank tops, and it was freezing cold out that night. Anyway, we were trying to get help and went knocking on the truckers doors that were parked around us, trying to see if they could call a tow truck or something, and these guys wouldn't even open up their door to us, waving us off and telling us to get lost. We were both so confused at the time, wondering what the hell.. Long story short a trooper finally pulled up, and we were both like "thank god". He proceeded to help us find a tow truck and then told us that the truckers thought we were "Lot Lizards". Both of us looked at each other and were like "what does that mean"? He proceeded to tell us.. and we laughed our asses off. Guess the way were dressed and where we were made us look like ... well ... "Lot Lizards".

True story... but we did finally make it to Florida the next day after getting the car fixed. I have to giggle every time I think about how naive we both were back then.
I went to the Palace off Hillcroft, behind the Sonic on Saturday night. The guy asked for my ID. All hotels ask for ID so I don't give a shit. I gave to him and he typed in my DL number and said he could not rent me a room since I've never been there. I was like WTF? I told him I've been to damn near every Palace in existence and he should check into it. He asked if I've been to the Harwin location. I said yes and he called over there. He gave that hotel my DL number and they verified that I've been there 19 times in the past 5 months. He then looked at me and said "Glad to have you as a new customer Mr. ******** ". He gave me my key card and didn't even charge me!

First time I've ever had a palace check me out like that, so I guess they are getting particular about their clients. Hell the guy that runs the 1960/45 location knows me by name.. so does the waitresses at the Waffle House across the street.. haha..
wow i can't believe you guys are still going to PI's for hobby play...tisk tisk... I actually think some of the rooms are fun but would never use one for anything hobby related! TOO RISKY! (I have "friends" that were in a BAD situation at one of the one's on the nw side of town...the place was being watched almost 24/7...this was a few yrs back )
I went to the Palace off Hillcroft, behind the Sonic on Saturday night. The guy asked for my ID. All hotels ask for ID so I don't give a shit. I gave to him and he typed in my DL number and said he could not rent me a room since I've never been there. I was like WTF? I told him I've been to damn near every Palace in existence and he should check into it. He asked if I've been to the Harwin location. I said yes and he called over there. He gave that hotel my DL number and they verified that I've been there 19 times in the past 5 months. He then looked at me and said "Glad to have you as a new customer Mr. ******** ". He gave me my key card and didn't even charge me!

First time I've ever had a palace check me out like that, so I guess they are getting particular about their clients. Hell the guy that runs the 1960/45 location knows me by name.. so does the waitresses at the Waffle House across the street.. haha.. Originally Posted by Jack Flash
That particular PI is a hotbed for LE activity. I have passed by it several times to see a number of HPD cars in the parking lot. The activity of course may have nothing to do with the hobby.
My ID has been swiped many times....and at notels including PI.

I went to CVS to buy a money order and they swiped my DL too...says they are now being required to keep a database of who buys money orders for gov't money laundering investigations. I just started going somewhere else to buy money orders...

Does kinda make me feel kinda 'big brother is watching youish'....

What's next?