Herman Cain: The Plot Thickens

Adios Amigo...............

http://www.orbitz.com/App/PrepareFlightsTab?z=1b3d&r=1q

God help us

Maybe I really should think of retiring in Europe.
Apart from all the problems (they will settle in time, with or without the Euro), Greece is a beautiful country, so are Italy and France. Originally Posted by waverunner234
All these articles, yet no mention of what Cain may have actually done. This is a hatchet job, and Cain is still rising in the polls.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexamin...s-cain-scandal

• Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 02:03 PM
I think the cry from the Democrat Voter is "gimme my Obama Money" Originally Posted by Jackie S
There have been social programs in this country for decades, so your statement is more than a little oblivious to the facts.

The extent of the income inequality in this country, on the other hand, is a pretty recent occurrence. So if you want to point to a cause/effect relationship with the current state of the country....
Why don't you point to it, Doove? You brought it up.

• Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 02:45 PM
Why don't you point to it, Doove? You brought it up.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Um, i thought i did point to it. Was i too subtle for ya?
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 02:46 PM
Um, i thought i did point to it. Was i too subtle for ya? Originally Posted by Doove
And cue up the "Boy, you sure are entertaining" response from Cuteoldguy.
Boy, you sure are entertaining.

• MrGiz
  • 11-04-2011, 02:53 PM
Recent?

Tell that to the Vanderbilts, Rockerfellers, Morgans, Fords, Mellons, DuPonts, Astors , etc.....

There have ALWAYS been the one percenters.... there ALWAYS will be!
Thank you Mr. GIZ and Whirlaway for posting some sense!!! We need change and not the change we got in 2008!!
Marshall....You are my hero!!
  • MrGiz
  • 11-04-2011, 03:35 PM
Whirlaway / Giz - 2012 *

Ya'll only thought things were fucked up now!!
I changed my mind.

There isn't enough pimp drama elsewhere right now so I need to get my fix here with all the lefty/righty pimps in full force.

This is pure comedic genius.
Chris Mathews just reported a breaking story that the Attorney for one of the Ladies stated that this was "a series of unwanted sexual advances, but would say nothing more about it".

Sure. Lob a grenade into the crowd and run. Sorry Lady, this is much too important for you to leave it at that. Either you have a legitimate claim, or you were just hustling for a payday.

Let the truth come out.
  • Doove
  • 11-04-2011, 08:19 PM
There have ALWAYS been the one percenters.... there ALWAYS will be! Originally Posted by MrGiz
Wow, that is brilliant. I guess i didn't know there were ALWAYS people at the top end of the income scale.
  • MrGiz
  • 11-04-2011, 08:29 PM
Wow, that is brilliant. I guess i didn't know there were ALWAYS people at the top end of the income scale. Originally Posted by Doove
Noooooo. . . brilliant, was your often whined >>"The extent of the income inequality in this country, on the other hand, is a pretty recent occurrence."<< comment!!