Stand With Riley Gaines

I love women. Originally Posted by HDGristle
You have a funny way of showing it, calling a brave woman who is standing up for woman's rights a "WHORE" because she has the audacity to stand up for woman's rights

That right there is classic hatred of women.
I called her and David Hogg attention whores for being attention whores.

Context matters
I called her and David Hogg attention whores Originally Posted by HDGristle
You can't weasel out of it now. You called a brave woman a "WHORE" simply because she has the audacity to stand up for woman's rights

Your hatred of women is on display for all to see.

Why do you hate women and the women's rights that Riley is fighting for?
She's absolutely an attention whore.

She's absolutely an attention whore. Originally Posted by HDGristle
I took the liberty of quoting it for you. Make sure you use it correctly and with proper sourcing in the future.
Sad that you continue to denigrate a brave woman standing up for woman's rights as a WHORE

Why are you so afraid of women's rights to privacy in restrooms, locker rooms, etc.?

Why do you support men competing in women's sports?
I like whores.
I like whores. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
This is your best post of 2023
I like whores. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yes, but there is a big difference between a professional whore who has chosen that line of work and normal woman who speak out for women's rights.

He is denigrating Riley Gaines because she has chosen to speak out for women's rights and he hates women
What is he for calling David Hogg a "attention whore"??

... Can we just stay on the issue - without all the barney?

... I don't believe "attention" is motivating Riley Gaines.
She's blue 'cause a bloke claiming to be a woman beat her
in a woman's race... Riley surely doesn't believe it's
fair that men - who have a size and strength advantage
compete as "women"...

So she's speaking out about it - and it's having great affect.

#### Salty
She's turned it into a business, as well Salty. Hence why she's now a paid speaker with a team like Mr. Hogg. Backed by special interests.

What's good for the attention whore goose is good for the attention whore gander. And any other gender identity. Equality. Gotta love it.
She's turned it into a business, as well Salty. Hence why she's now a paid speaker with a team like Mr. Hogg. Backed by special interests.

What's good for the attention whore goose is good for the attention whore gander. And any other gender identity. Equality. Gotta love it. Originally Posted by HDGristle
“Mr Hogg”? You’re hanging your hat on that fraud? Buy a pillow from him!!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA
Kudos to Riley Gaines, Valoree Swanson, Jeri Shanteau and all the women who fought for this

Texas Save Womens Sports bill #SB15 passes Texas House 93-49! Women should not be forced to compete against men in athletics. It’s already passed the Senate.
Kudos to Riley Gaines and the women who fought for this:

Riley: Great news! Prioritizing fairness as intended to be in sports. Women should never be used as collateral damage to validate feelings/identity of others. Its time governing bodies of all sports follow British Cycling

Breaking: British Cycling departs from International Federation rules and limits women's competitive cycling to the FEMALE SEX ONLY.

Males who identify as trans or non-binary must compete in the OPEN category with other males (formerly known as the male category)
Riley Gaines fought for Women's British Cyclcing?

Stretchy clowning, but still clowning
British cycling federation bars transgender women from competing in female category

British Cycling became the latest sports governing body to ban transgender women from competing in the female category of competitive events on Friday, tightening its rules around participation to "safeguard the fairness" of the sport.

Announced after a nine-month policy review, the new rules, which come into effect at the end of 2023, divide cyclists into "female" and "open" categories in a departure from cycling's international governing body.

Friday's announcement, which follows similar rules set by Swim England and UK Athletics, means 22-year-old British cyclist (deranged tranny) Emily Bridges will not be able to compete in the female category.

Some of the UK's top women riders threatened to boycott the British National Omnium Championships last year over Bridges' inclusion in the female category.