Paying when paranoid

Maybe I'm lucky and/or with the way I conduct myself, but I honestly can't remember the last time I rendered up front. (With Nova, Selena, Serenity(KourtneyK), Jamie Marie, Sarahlyn, MsKitty, or Veronica Sun). I saw Ginger many moons ago and was the one to lay an envelope voluntarily on a table, but that still was unrequested.

When I correspond, I prefer to keep it casual and simple like "Hi. Would like to meet you etc". Rate and anything else is never mentioned. Actually, there will be a "won't be able to see you this time" when any mention of rate either via text or conversation is brought up. And these ladies have been very professional as it has never been brought up with my encounters.
The Russian mafia thing was a joke. I've spent the last week binge watching Burn Notice...

ANYWAY! Someone will always been more uncomfortable than the other. Everytime I meet a new guy I'm wondering what might happen. Will he short me? Will be I kidnapped? Am I getting robbed? What if he doesn't like me? Is my makeup ok? Is it too much? What if he's a creep?

But after the nerves are gone we can get down to business and enjoy ourselves. Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
Makeup?? OMG, you wear makeup? Funny thing is I don't remember anything about your makeup, but I guess I was distracted by some of your other fine qualities. Maybe next time I'll remember to check out how well you apply your makeup. But then again unless you are hiding that pretty little ass I probably will miss it.
Makeup?? OMG, you wear makeup? Funny thing is I don't remember anything about your makeup, but I guess I was distracted by some of your other fine qualities. Maybe next time I'll remember to check out how well you apply your makeup. But then again unless you are hiding that pretty little ass I probably will miss it. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1