Red States are biggest Moochers

Move thread to the "Bed Wetters Support Forum, Troll in Charge: Undercunty." Originally Posted by gnadfly
Move response to "Brain-dead, repetitive, one-line idiot" forum.....
Keep admitting your stupidity, it entertains the forum and expiates your soul, you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Does undercunt even have a soul? If so, it needs a lot of scrubbing and expiating. Easter is coming and he will be wandering around dogpatch lost and cursing his "sky daddy".
Does undercunt even have a soul? If so, it needs a lot of scrubbing and expiating. Easter is coming and he will be wandering around dogpatch lost and cursing his "sky daddy". Originally Posted by lustylad
People don't have souls dicktard. You can have your sky daddy you simple-minded hick. Get down on your knees and BEG for forgiveness to save your wretched self from the pits of hell. (read that previous line in the voice of a crazed, southern preacher)
You need to enlighten the forum as to when Michigan, Oregon, Maine and New Mexico became "Red States", you "#Grubered", cock-sucking, Odumbo Minion.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One reason Blacks receive the most is because they are victims of prejudice, which is still alive and well in this country. It's not because they are not intelligent, it's not because they do not want to work, it's because, due to their color, they are considered second class citizens to many. Same reason women are still underpaid for doing the same job as a man.

We have made some progress, but still do not have equal rights for all. Just look at Mississippi, the most corrupt state in the United States. They still have Klu Klux Klan! It's really sickening that we, as a human race, have not evolved beyond this.

By the way, Texas looks pretty red to me!
One reason Blacks receive the most is because they are victims of prejudice, which is still alive and well in this country. It's not because they are not intelligent, it's not because they do not want to work, it's because, due to their color, they are considered second class citizens to many. Same reason women are still underpaid for doing the same job as a man.

We have made some progress, but still do not have equal rights for all. Just look at Mississippi, the most corrupt state in the United States. They still have Klu Klux Klan! It's really sickening that we, as a human race, have not evolved beyond this.

By the way, Texas looks pretty red to me!
Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
New York, Illinois, etc., are no less red than Texas and serve to further exemplify the hypocrisy in the OP, Miss MissedTheTruth. BTW, why did you deflect to racism and jump over how 22% of dim-retards received food stamps, Miss MissedTheTruth?

By the way, Texas looks pretty red to me! Originally Posted by SeekingTruth
Milfyleach, I dedicate this song to you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_cVG9XzC3s
I see Arkansas is right in the middle of all that. No surprise there.