Trouble is BACK

Welcome Back, Sam....
Hiya guys, how's everyone doing!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
Samantha a proper way "I'm back" is to post taint photos ... ijs. Originally Posted by pyramider
Well u might be in luck I'm having new pics taken this weekend and I'll sneak in a few taint shots!!
Thanks guys I'm glad to be back ! Being away gave me the chance to figure a lot of things out and with that being said I hope the changes that I have made allow me to be a better provider for you guy's! Mwuahhh
Now get your ass to Albany so we can enjoy your company!
Well u might be in luck I'm having new pics taken this weekend and I'll sneak in a few taint shots!! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby

Please do not be teasing me ...
WB
dream come true !! .. glad to see ur back
Welcome back Sam!!
welcome back babe!

does this mean I get my cameras back now?
Just to be clear I am in Albany now I will be posting a schedule in the next few days! As of right now I am planning a trip out west within a week or two!
Just to be clear I am in Albany now I will be posting a schedule in the next few days! As of right now I am planning a trip out west within a week or two! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
it would be amazing to see you again. Its great you are back. Could you bring my cameras with you? I could really use them again
Please do not be teasing me ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Now do u think I would tease about something like that,I'm a pleaser not a teaser!!!
Give me plenty of notice Sam.
Just to be clear I am in Albany now I will be posting a schedule in the next few days! As of right now I am planning a trip out west within a week or two! Originally Posted by Sexyangelbaby
*SIGH* Albany