Anal fisting

On any of the larger toys and fist, there has to be trust between you two....She has to trust you will use the safe word if needed and you must trust your well being to her.
I will try almost anything once, so If my dongs arent big enough, feel free to break out the giant dongs and lets gett'er dunnnn. Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Ms Athena I will try almost anything once too and we don't need no safe word, I trust you, so lets get down and gett'er dunnnn
LOL Ohhh You will eat those words............and then some..........
Came across this video. what do you guys think? http://xhamster.com/movies/314231/me...oo_by_tlh.html Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
....Lucky guy....
Wow, what was that triple thing at around 1:10-1:24? Seems like that would take some getting used to but fun when you did. My fav though was at 2min with the guy on his back and the girl looking down at him, would love to try that.

Came across this video. what do you guys think? http://xhamster.com/movies/314231/me...oo_by_tlh.html Originally Posted by JasmineCummings
Take a trip down Cummings Lane and we can explore much more.
Wow, what was that triple thing at around 1:10-1:24? Seems like that would take some getting used to but fun when you did. My fav though was at 2min with the guy on his back and the girl looking down at him, would love to try that. Originally Posted by keastbr
I think it was his birthday!!!
....Lucky guy.... Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna
What am amazing video. Not sure how some of that was physically possible.

New meaning to the word stretched.
I do not know what the big deal is...I tried it and all I ended up with was tennis elbow and a limp.
You will be surprised what can happen when you open your imagination to different things and lube,lube,and more lube!!!
What am amazing video. Not sure how some of that was physically possible.

New meaning to the word stretched. Originally Posted by The Slut
Oh, LL, I know how you like it!
Oh, LL, I know how you like it! Originally Posted by RebeccaFair
Oh I do miss you! And your naughty toys and hands. When you coming back my way?
I WANT TO TRY ....again.

Hello wild woman in Houston, Austin, San Antonio...even Dallas/DFW.

Still looking for the right h/w/p patient creative kinky Lady to ...
IDEALLY , this could be fun...

a fun teasing massage, LEADING to ....copius amounts of fun foreplay with my willing bumm, THEN..show me your expansive collection of toys as a warmup,
and ON TO.... big and bigger strapons in lots of different fun positions .
...ALL leading up to you being the 1st to fist fuck me.

then..take me to the shower...
AND we can share some "other deserts" of mutual hedo fun.
I WANT TO TRY ....again.

Hello wild woman in Houston, Austin, San Antonio...even Dallas/DFW.

Still looking for the right h/w/p patient creative kinky Lady to ...
IDEALLY , this could be fun...

a fun teasing massage, LEADING to ....copius amounts of fun foreplay with my willing bumm, THEN..show me your expansive collection of toys as a warmup,
and ON TO.... big and bigger strapons in lots of different fun positions .
...ALL leading up to you being the 1st to fist fuck me.

then..take me to the shower...
AND we can share some "other deserts" of mutual hedo fun. Originally Posted by NAKEDLUNCH

This is right up Dallas Rains alley and yours as well.............lol
Even the "unsuccessful attempts" at it can be fun. Don't overdo it though....no one needs a lifetime of uncontrollable flatulence.