9:02 AM, OK City April 19, 1995

facial recognition experts using the same technology used to identify criminals all over the world say otherwise ..

The End Originally Posted by CJ7
Snopes, moron!
Those pictures are crap. Facial recognition experts C'mon are you that fucking stupid. You can't see those pictures are obvious bullshit.

Jim

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Offic...0/5/5/Y/M.html
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 02:51 PM
Those pictures are crap. Facial recognition experts C'mon are you that fucking stupid. You can't see those pictures are obvious bullshit.

Jim

http://www.blacklistednews.com/Offic...0/5/5/Y/M.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

same teeth, same ears, same facial hair patterns ... same Bin Laden
look at the pics

you're full of shit, same you
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:13 PM
http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/enterta...urity.html.csp

Even after his death in a U.S.-led raid on Sunday, Osama bin Laden's name lives on in the form of computer viruses and other forms of malware.
The computer viruses have spread when users click on links that promise to show photos or video of bin Laden's bullet-ridden body. No such photos or video — though they apparently exist — have yet been released by the U.S. government.
Unsuspecting computer and Facebook users have been struck by malware when they see a message advertising that such photos can be viewed by opening an attachment. Word of caution from Internet security experts: Don't fall for it.

sure hope you opened those pics up, don't you?

BAAAAAWWWWAWAWAWAWAWAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAH
Snopes, moron! Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Are you also doubting SEAL team 6 got Bin Laden?
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:27 PM
Are you also doubting SEAL team 6 got Bin Laden? Originally Posted by JCM800

when the girls aren't swooning over big strong communists without a shirt, they're being muzzie loving traitors
same teeth, same ears, same facial hair patterns ... same Bin Laden
look at the pics

you're full of shit, same you Originally Posted by CJ7
Those aren't real wounds. Anyone can fabricate a picture, and this is a poor fabrication.

Jim
back to OKC

McVeigh must have been a democratic, driving up I35 without a license plate, about 20 miles from me
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:37 PM
Those aren't real wounds. Anyone can fabricate a picture, and this is a poor fabrication.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin

anything you say MR Expert, I'm sure you have thousands of hours of experience judging facial recognition and analyzing wounds don't you?

yeah, sure you do.
fucking republicans couldn't keep tabs on 13 terrorists deep in the heart of the mid east and stop them from knocking down the WTC, I cant understand how the government missed two in Oklahoma Originally Posted by CJ7

Have you forgotten the "wall of separation" between the CIA, NSA, and FBI erected by Clinton? Bush's CIA was operating at a disadvantage because the FBI (in charge of domestic surveillance) was not able to share information. I can only guess if Bush had had those extra 42 days to get up to speed if maybe someone would have caught something. We'll never know what Gore caused by not being able to admit defeat.

Before I forget, Bin Laden was offered to Bill Clinton on a silver platter. All he had to do was send a plane to the Sudan. He didn't. According to George Tennant, forcing Bin Laden to go to Afghanistan delayed 9/11 for three years. Clinton is the god father of 9/11 by not doing his job.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:46 PM
Have you forgotten the "wall of separation" between the CIA, NSA, and FBI erected by Clinton? Bush's CIA was operating at a disadvantage because the FBI (in charge of domestic surveillance) was not able to share information. I can only guess if Bush had had those extra 42 days to get up to speed if maybe someone would have caught something. We'll never know what Gore caused by not being able to admit defeat.

Before I forget, Bin Laden was offered to Bill Clinton on a silver platter. All he had to do was send a plane to the Sudan. He didn't. According to George Tennant, forcing Bin Laden to go to Afghanistan delayed 9/11 for three years. Clinton is the god father of 9/11 by not doing his job. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Idiot.
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:49 PM

that's a .223 entry wound (marked under the hogs ear)

you were saying"
anything you say MR Expert, I'm sure you have thousands of hours of experience judging facial recognition and analyzing wounds don't you?

yeah, sure you do. Originally Posted by CJ7
You aren't even sure what you are even talking about. You're on the same band wagon as all the other Liberals you wanna cling the notion that Obama eliminated a real threat to America.

Jim
  • CJ7
  • 04-21-2014, 03:59 PM
You aren't even sure what you are even talking about. You're on the same band wagon as all the other Liberals you wanna cling the notion that Obama eliminated a real threat to America.

real wound (military rifle)

fake pic/wound

amazing aint it?

next wound expert please

yeah, sure you do. Originally Posted by CJ7
Are you saying your hero Odumbo lied when he said NO pictures of a dead UBL would be released, CBJ7????