When a reference goes bad

Alt....nice location tag wording...
I agree with Nicole, ladies. I try to keep chemistry/personality out of a reference. The things I consider important are manners, cleanliness and a complete respect for boundaries. If I don't "click" with someone I simply don't see them again. I will still respond to a reference request made by a provider. Originally Posted by AvaAstor
  • WTF
  • 01-21-2010, 07:14 PM

Just as an example of a conversation with a fellow provider....

. Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Fellow provider? WTF Woodrow, you get provider status as a side job?......What's your rates btw? That trouble maker from Atlanta wants to know.
Fellow provider? WTF Woodrow, you get provider status as a side job?......What's your rates btw? That trouble maker from Atlanta wants to know. Originally Posted by WTF

LOL .....lets clarify this.....fellow provider of hers... Are you competing with PJ for resident smart ass?

~smile~
I paid an x-wife to leave. Does that count?
don't know what Woody's are, but ladies, I don't discuss rates. I do screen and require at least two references. I don't show my face in pictures until we've met. I prefer at least two hours of notice. I like to get an intro letter from a lady to know if we'll click. I can discuss longer term meetings (overnight) but I do require a deposit. So ladies book early and book often, don't miss my retirement tour, ending May 2050.
2 hours notice is all? You whore!
I an NOT a whore. Floozy maybe. Just not a cheap one.
Skank.
That's "Mister Skank" to you! You're just jealous that your standards aren't as high as mine. Pfffftttt. :Þ
Get a room, you two!
My standards are so high you wouldn't believe.
Get a room, you two! Originally Posted by Nicolette Bordeauxva
Only if you're there to let us in and play. I'll waive my screening of you. I've heard from others you're okay. I just hope we click. Do you like floozies?
No, but I do like Armani suits.