Timing of Providers' Ads.....

Which is more of than not... Originally Posted by Shayla

Gotta some questions for the providers when it comes to placing ads (here and elsewhere). How far in advance do you place an ad for a location you will be touring? Why do some place an ad the day of or only a day before coming to a certain city? There's quite a few of us hobbyists who might be a potential client but just can't do short notice appointments. I know there are some guys who can see a gal at the drop of a hat, but there are some of us who have a lot on their plates. We need more notification. For me, I think five days to a week is a good starting point. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Well I 'test' out a city first to see what response I get. So I put my P411 Dallas ad up a couple months before I get into town, and posted an ad here the same time. It got a ton of hits, so I thought, this will be worth going to Dallas.But in the future I may just post a week ahead of time so that guys won't 'forget' I'm coming into town so far in advance. Since I'm no high volume provider I figure that a week in advance is fine. I have gotten such positive and friendly responses from the Eccie Texas men here and elsewhere that mainly want to use this board for advertising, and even better shortly I will have a brand new website with my touring schedule on it and new photos, so that will help too.

I'll post one week before I come into town to Dallas on the 18th of January next year.
I find few providers keep the calendar on their web site updated. I almost always start there when going to the web site. Even if you are not touring I like to know what your schedule is. It does me no good to try and schedule with the provider if she is not available at the time I want to visit.