Is It My Imagination, Or ...

Whores need to use this place to advertise and screen. They have the multiple ad forums and Infoshare for that...no need for them to be allowed to post anywhere else... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Apparently the site's owner wanted there to be a coed section. Why does it bother you so much? You guys have a the locker room, etc to bash women in privately. I guess that's just not enough.

Personally, I wouldn't care if coeds disappeared altogether or just be renamed to a more fitting title: Bait & Bash ~ Enter If You Dare.

~
Apparently the site's owner wanted there to be a coed section. Why does it bother you so much? You guys have a the locker room, etc to bash women in privately. I guess that's just not enough.

Personally, I wouldn't care if coeds disappeared altogether or just be renamed to a more fitting title: Bait & Bash ~ Enter If You Dare.
Originally Posted by Lexieinhouston
That's why many women prefer P411 and TER. Reviews get posted with no sidebar commentary from the community. Reviews only ... nice, clean, direct.
Who says it bothers me? I would prefer that whores can't post anywhere but the ad forums, and that Co-Ed, Sandbox and Request and ISO didn't exist. That's obviously not the case.

Why whiny, butthurt whores get their bloody panties in a twist over my opinion of something that won't change is beyond me...
Providers shouldn't be allowed to post anywhere but the ad forums... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Why don't you use those vast mod powers and make it happen.
I frankly don't care one way or the other, but I have to admit that I don't understand why the very thin skinned ladies post in the Coed areas. You can't tell me that even a brief skimming of the section doesn't tell you what the climate is.
In the "world according to Wakeup" apparently women are seen and not heard. Originally Posted by Victoria of Houston
One thing is for sure, he really enjoys cleaning up other hobbyist' bodily fluids... IJS...
I heart your avatar. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Yummy, your avatar ROCKS!! I like this one much better!! Hottie!
One thing is for sure, he really enjoys cleaning up other hobbyist' bodily fluids... IJS... Originally Posted by ChloeClark
I do?
Man, that lump, sure types a lot
You can't tell me that even a brief skimming of the section doesn't tell you what the climate is. Originally Posted by GracePreston
:read in a monotone voice:
Rainbows. Sunshine. A slight north eastern breeze. 4th of July fireworks w/ a pinch of Tebow-mas morning magic
:read in a monotone voice:
Rainbows. Sunshine. A slight north eastern breeze. 4th of July fireworks w/ a pinch of Tebow-mas morning magic Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Liar. The breeze is clearly coming out of the West.
Have all of the ladies who frequently made comments in the Co-Ed section all of a sudden, en masse, stopped posting ... like a boycott of Co-Ed or something? Originally Posted by StinkyFingers
They are all still here and posting......

......but mainly in the men's room with their mandles.
...I don't understand why the very thin skinned ladies post in the Coed areas. You can't tell me that even a brief skimming of the section doesn't tell you what the climate is. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Indeed.
...The breeze is clearly coming out of the West. Originally Posted by GracePreston
Smells like blowhard fart to me.
Yes, let all of us whores continue to complain about the lack of fair treatment and bashing by a handful of posters. That will show them.
Yummy, your avatar ROCKS!! I like this one much better!! Hottie! Originally Posted by ChloeClark
Thank you...red, white, and no blueballs!