Cum Play

YOU Alex are my kinda gal..lol
wooohoooooooooooooooooooooo
Alexandria, cant wait to have you play with my cum very soon
Thank you Ms.Dallas! You're a hottie yourself. And Whitechocolate, the pleasure is all mine! I'm looking forward to seeing you again soon. xoxox
Thanks Alex.....nice ass!!!!
LOVE to play with it!
THT,
i guess we did not get around to discussing that earlier....add that to the "to do list"
THT,
i guess we did not get around to discussing that earlier....add that to the "to do list" Originally Posted by cgrman
Guess I will just have to be your fantasy "cum" true!
I had a provider the other day take my entire load and pass it back to me and it was the most passionate kiss I have ever had. It tasted great and was a big turn on for her as well. It was her first time as well. I look forward to do it again.......
I think all providers into CIM will snowball if you just ask them before you unload. Many CIM gals dont want to swallow and love the excitement of sharing cum with the client. Originally Posted by virile40
I'm going to have to remember to bring that up on my next time. My 2 providers...kissing wasn't on the menu.

I think my next time....definitely am going all out for the GFE. The intimacy of the shared cum would probably lead right away to another pop.

My current SO, isn't a cum queen or a swallower...she cums intensely multiple times with me in her until she's not able to stand any more and is too sensitive to touch, and I finish right there or lie back and she strokes it. But my previous SO....she was a cum queen and loved it in her and on her and loved to smear it all over her chest and ass, or lick it off of my chest and stomach. But when she would snowball, or when I ate her after I shot...those were especially hot.
I had a provider the other day take my entire load and pass it back to me and it was the most passionate kiss I have ever had. It tasted great and was a big turn on for her as well. It was her first time as well. I look forward to do it again....... Originally Posted by cumalot

woooohooooooooooooooooo
I had an SO many years ago that wanted me to CID her GF so she could eat it out. I really liked her. I shouldn't have messed that up.
@Iluv,
Dude, you really messed that up!

Anyway, anyone cleaned a creampie? Besides the clear issues of safety...

I do not recommend that providers provide this, but I used to mess with a couple in McAllen where I would clean it up.

Real hot....

I need to find an empty room... will be back!
If I had a nickel for every relationship I've screwwed up........ well you know.
I had an SO many years ago that wanted me to CID her GF so she could eat it out. I really liked her. I shouldn't have messed that up. Originally Posted by iluvbigtits

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love love love when a guy shoots on my doubles partner & I can lick it off & share it with her...and him too...lol!
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM I love love love when a guy shoots on my doubles partner & I can lick it off & share it with her...and him too...lol! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I clearly need to get out and live more. That sounds like a blast!