UNFRIENDLY LADIES

<3 you making me blush lol thanks sexy!
Wow I'm sorry to hear that happen to you ! Its unreal on how some people can be so vengeful and jealous! Really sad #karma
Rhodes scholars are usually preoccupied.
I'm relatively friendly just to about everyone. But...sometimes it's a bit weird to have someone I've never spoken to for any other reason before only contacts me out of the blue for info.
Understood, I guess I'm more "old school" I usually speak first. Different people different reactions; I never expect to be welcomed by all. I'm a pretty open person if a young lady I seen had a big online presence reached out to me for any questions not too personal. I would converse with her first. That's how you get acquainted. There has to be some sort of dialogue there to start with. Some times you can "shake a hand and meet a new friend (or acquaintance) . I appreciate your feedback enjoy your day

I'm relatively friendly just to about everyone. But...sometimes it's a bit weird to have someone I've never spoken to for any other reason before only contacts me out of the blue for info. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
I am new here and just want to say, it's awesome to see so many bright spirits!
hi there welcome !
I am new here and just want to say, it's awesome to see so many bright spirits! Originally Posted by Bijou Neko
That's what i'm getting at .... strike up some kind of convo first before going in for the kill lol.

Understood, I guess I'm more "old school" I usually speak first. Different people different reactions; I never expect to be welcomed by all. I'm a pretty open person if a young lady I seen had a big online presence reached out to me for any questions not too personal. I would converse with her first. That's how you get acquainted. There has to be some sort of dialogue there to start with. Some times you can "shake a hand and meet a new friend (or acquaintance) . I appreciate your feedback enjoy your day
Originally Posted by sexxxychyna
I've noticed that too. It's a bit disheartening, but don't let it get to you. There are some genuinely helpful ladies around. It doesn't take long to figure out who is who.

It is unfortunate that ladies aren't friendlier. This can be a very isolating business.
Well thats sad but if true take it as a compliment sweets that maybe they dont want to help cause your doing something good and your competition. Which is the sad part how some of the girls see it.
I see it as a playground and were just a bunch of kids sharing our toys lol I no one as a competition because if a guy likes me he like me and will come back if he dont he wont, it doesnt all have to do what how kinky you are or how good you are I have a lot of gents that come see me that spend alot of time talking to me in sessions because they like me and what I have to say, and I am very good at what I do lol.
I say make that fucking money and show us what the fuck we could have if we worked harder, changed attitudes, or what have you. If you are successful that fucking rocks and I am happy for you.
Doesnt matter who you fuck if something about you appeals to them they are always gonna stop by for seconds, and dessert
They are just jealous Chyna because your're so DAMN HOT!! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ikr, when you tour Lubbock you should swing by Dallas lovely lady