When real life gets in the way on this life

I know my real life comes first and always will...that is without a doubt doesn't mean I can't be frustrated over having to wait for something...I know I am doing the right thing and be it the lady or gentlemen real life is ALWAYS first....When I have a cancellation due the real world I totally understand and stress no worries....and when I have a issue I take care of that first.....
I meant I am not disappointed when real life gets in the way of this. Sorry,came across the wrong way. One of those moments lol

Ever? Really?

We all have "real world" commitments that can get in the way. But not all of "real world" commitments are enjoyable or interesting. Think about it, some of them are just very regular and very mundane stuff but stuff that has to be done perhaps even at a specific time or date. Of course, family and friends should come first before the hobby world but I can think of numerous examples of where someone might have a "real world" commitment that they know they should keep but don't find any enjoyment in keeping it. Maybe its going to a relative's wedding just to keep peace in the family, or maybe having to stay home while some work is being done in the house, or whatever. Originally Posted by Jannisary
I meant I am not disappointed when real life gets in the way of this. Sorry,came across the wrong way. One of those moments lol Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
Even SASSY chicks make mistakes. Thats why sassy sounds just like classy!

PMS: Pretty Much Sassy!
We all make mistakes and yes i get pissed off when i get stood up or ncns but i can honestly say its only happened twice in 6 years of the hobby and once the provider said she got sick and the other i never heard form to this day..so now i do more checking up on the ladies i see and never see BP advertisers.
But its not something to freak out about ..it happens in business too ..and ive been stood up and not called on jobs in the business world and by family....im not trying to take up for ladies that do this over and over again but if its a real life incident that gets in the way and they try to make it up to you ..dont get your panties in a wad as the bumper sticker says ..SHIT HAPPENS ..there are far worse things in life than being stood up by a provider...I guess i take things better now with a little age and maturity than i did 15 or 20 yrs ago.
I do know this ..trying to carry on a real life and a hobby life and keeping them seperate is hard to do and sometimes they collide and when they do someone is going to get screwed over.
Im just saying if the provider makes an effort to explain the situation give them a break ..but if they obitually keep doing it ..there is no excuse.
still theres no reason to freak out ..so your out the time and money..big deal i drove hundred miles one time to go play golf and got rained out ..was i happy ..no but it happens.
Its all part of the hobby and sometimes your gonna take one for the team.
I didn't take your comments in a bad way and especially when it is about your children...I enjoy but my real life and this one and although they are completely seperate...
I meant I am not disappointed when real life gets in the way of this. Sorry,came across the wrong way. One of those moments lol Originally Posted by CiaoBitchezz!
For the record, I never no showed anyone. The caller that I mentioned and I had never made an appointment for a specific day or time. My visit was tenative based on my work schedule etc. He knew that if I do not return a call to prebook a few days in advance its more than likely I would not be coming. Pretty standard for me as I am very prompt in returning emails and messages or calls when I have a chance to do massages, which has been very limited lately. I make it clear its on the side for me and I do not live out of hotels waiting on calls daily. I travel with my RL job and have a wild schedule at times, never knowing where I will be.

Chalk it up to being a total asshole that I will not be seeing. Its not like the guy didnt know me. All the other ones who found out why I was delayed are still calling to check on my child. Some days its the bad that overrides the good and makes me not miss the hobby at all. Then the good ones who are real sweeties keep me in the game, and allow me to escape with them for a short while as well.