Roll Call Pennsylvania!

I was an ASPD member since 2001 I was very sorry to see it end mostly a lurker but found the information on the site very helpful. I hope this site functions the same.
hey wood,
What false reviews? So far there are hardly any reviews to speak of in the PA forum! No point in paying for premium access here.
Look under spa. the one about kc. there no hr there. I know I try. that guy did the same review at aspd.
I used to post on Pittsburgh ASPD. Good to see some names I know.

And please, do not tell Stephanie/Athena about this site. The drama was fun for awhile, but it's not needed.
Come on folks.

All you fine people from the Keystone state give me a big hello.

I want to hear from the gentlemen and the ladies, Ladies who live here and those who visit our state to play.

I'm curious to see how many of my friends and neighbors have found their way here to play.

So stop in, say hello and let us know you're here.

As for me, I hang my stockings in Pittsburgh, but occasionally wander around the state.

What about you?? Originally Posted by sexymaid_69
ahhhh. glad to have found the site. hope to see where you hand your stockings sometime soon...... so i can live up to my name too!
Greetings all.

I also am an ASPD refugee. It looks like I might have a few upcoming trips to the Philly area, so I thought I would stop in and say hey.

When traveling, I am always looking for some local advice, like where's the best Mousaka and grape leaves. Just gotta love that Greek cuisine.
  • lucia
  • 01-15-2010, 12:34 PM
Hi all Lucia of texas here hope to meet you soon also aspd ref I am in Philadelphia now
Northern PA here and ASPD
Thanks
The Dr
I'm not a Pennsylvania native but I am a frequent visitor. I too also came from aspd and also use Indys as well. Glad to see it's some what active up here.
Hey gang....finally found my way here :-)
Glad you made it Dawn

Good Luck
The Dr
  • Eli
  • 01-17-2010, 06:26 AM
Dr-epg,

Good to see you!

And to all!

Welcome to the site! If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Eli
I'm here, now and then..
Glad to see more people finding their way here.

Let's get this party started!

he** thought I had jumped in and said HEY at the very start of this thread.

HI ALL nice to see another place to play!!