I have a Question for the GOP supporters in this forum

Step one: Remove all illegal aliens.
Step two: Remove government from the health care industry.

Problem solved. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Except that WTF will have no workforce to exploit!
Fuck No! Only solution is to repeal and replace. Lastly, you can't fix it because libtards in the Senate and White House just want to fuck you up the ass!

You are a filthy LIAR in so many ways- so now you are a Tea Party supporter? What happened to you being a Libertarian?
However, back to the question- there has NEVER been a bill proposed by the GOP- ask american they know about AHCA aka Obamacare and they know the details but ask them about the Republican plan- they are speechless. The republican plan is just do away with Obamacare and go back to the old system.

I wish it were possible that the GOP present their entire plan- I don't give a rat's ass if it's 1 page or 2500 pages- have dome pollsters take a poll to see wich one Americans like and heck congress pass the more "popular" bill.

You see WW I could care less if the DEMS or GOP draft a bill and pass it bottomline our HealthCare is fucked up and needs to be FIXED now.

Do I think Obamacare is perfect? No
Are their good things in the Bill? Yes

Solution Take out the Bad and keep the good- problem solved.

WW are you going to tell me their are no good provisions in Obamacare?

Oh by the way WW- there's a poll from CNN that states that if the Govt shuts down 69% of Americans will blame the GOP. Since you love polls find e a poll where Americans think the DEMS are the blame. Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Fuck No! Only solution is to repeal and replace. Lastly, you can't fix it because libtards in the Senate and White House just want to fuck you up the ass! Originally Posted by therock18
Is that you Marshall?
Fuck No! Only solution is to repeal and replace. Lastly, you can't fix it because libtards in the Senate and White House just want to fuck you up the ass! Originally Posted by therock18

You seem obsessed with getting fucked in the ass..When are you coming out?
Getting Fucked in the Ass is a Libtard pleasure! You love getting fucked in the ass!

You seem obsessed with getting fucked in the ass..When are you coming out? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The problem with Obamacare is that it is BLATANT wealth re-distribution but not from the wealthy. Instead, the middle class-- those making 50K-150K are being forced to give 5-20% of their wealth to those making at or below the poverty level. The rich cats either feel the pain minimally b/c they can still afford the Cadillac health plans, or they pay their rich lobbiest to get a White House exemption. Make no mistake about it, Obamacare is the middle class subsiding the poor in order to give them access to health insurance. The next time a Democrat says he/she is for the middle class, they are god-damned, mother-fucking liars!

What is the GOP answer to Obamacare? Simple-- expand medicaid eligibility with a 2% surcharge to making more than $1 million taxable income. Let the states determine the rules regarding pre-existing conditions and the other so-called popular parts of the program. Don't crush the middle class.
Except that WTF will have no workforce to exploit! Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
HAPPY OCTOBER MOTHERFUCKER!

When's your plane, fraud?
I've said this before. You people are confusing the issue. The ACA is not about providing healthcare. Quality of care will decrease. It already has, since parts of Obamacare have gone into effect.

The ACA was never about health care. It is about GOVERNMENT CONTROL of health care, and control of YOU. You've handed over the well being of you and your loved ones to the IRS!

Can't wait to see how this works out for you.
  • CJ7
  • 09-30-2013, 10:22 PM
I've said this before. You people are confusing the issue. The ACA is not about providing healthcare. Quality of care will decrease. It already has, since parts of Obamacare have gone into effect.

The ACA was never about health care. It is about GOVERNMENT CONTROL of health care, and control of YOU. You've handed over the well being of you and your loved ones to the IRS!

Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

when a bird shits on your head its the government trying to control you life

hint ... the bird doesn't like you.

Can't wait to see how this works out for you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
How about... YOURE FULL OF SHIT, CHICKEN LITTLE!

Spoken like a TRUE Republican.
I saw the title and knew it would be stupid. I didn't expect WE to be told what he wanted to know and then discounted what he was told. Typical libtard. Doesn't know what was going on and when someone tells him (thanks Whirlie) can't accept it. Let me add my two cents, not only did the GOP have a plan but they were literally locked out of the room in 2009. They wanted to add amendment to allow health insurance to cross state lines prompting more competition (and lower prices), tort reform (trial lawyers love democrats) and no forcing Americans to do things that they don't choose to do.

So now the GOP has put forth a extension to eliminate Obamacare. Blocked in the Senate.
Then they put forth a bill to defund Obamacare. Blocked in the Senate.
Next they put out a bill to delay the implementation of Obamacare by a year. Blocked by the Senate.
Finally they gave the Senate a bill that would put all Congressmen and their offices on Obamacare. Blocked by the Senate.

Sounds like the GOP is open to compromise but the democratic party is a bunch of rigid, partisan, reactionaries who reduced the government.

Now the House has sent a request for a conference to the Senate. If the democrats were really concerned they would at least talk.
Is there anybody in the USA that is denied health care?

If you go down to any one of the County Hospitols in Harris County, (Houston), the waiting room will be full of people who, by all accounts, will not pay one cent for the care they will receive.

Can you give me an example of one person who was in need of some type of health care but was denied it when they went to a Hospitol?

People are getting "health care" confused with "health insurance". President Obama is always saying, "11 million uninsured". That is not the same thing as saying "11 million denied health care".

Don't get me wrong. I am for Obama Care, because as a businessman, I believe it levels the playing field among competing businesses. The health insurance I give to my employs as part of their benefit package comes right out of my yearly profit. Now, the guy down the channel that is able to low ball because he gives nothing to his employs will be forced to at least offer minimum coverage, or at the very least pay the penalty.

But to my knowledge, there is nobody in the United States that is denied basic healthcare. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie- I wish I didn't have to say this as I believe you do have a sensible argument. Your assertion is completely wrong. The ER will stabilize and get patients without health insurance out of the hospital as fast as legally possibly. With a broken arm it's not that bad, with brain cancer well not so much. Universal healthcare for all, irrespective of socio economic status is doable. It will happen just a matter of time.
I saw the title and knew it would be stupid. I didn't expect WE to be told what he wanted to know and then discounted what he was told. Typical libtard. Doesn't know what was going on and when someone tells him (thanks Whirlie) can't accept it. Let me add my two cents, not only did the GOP have a plan but they were literally locked out of the room in 2009. They wanted to add amendment to allow health insurance to cross state lines prompting more competition (and lower prices), tort reform (trial lawyers love democrats) and no forcing Americans to do things that they don't choose to do.

So now the GOP has put forth a extension to eliminate Obamacare. Blocked in the Senate.
Then they put forth a bill to defund Obamacare. Blocked in the Senate.
Next they put out a bill to delay the implementation of Obamacare by a year. Blocked by the Senate.
Finally they gave the Senate a bill that would put all Congressmen and their offices on Obamacare. Blocked by the Senate.

Sounds like the GOP is open to compromise but the democratic party is a bunch of rigid, partisan, reactionaries who reduced the government.

Now the House has sent a request for a conference to the Senate. If the democrats were really concerned they would at least talk. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Correct JD. They were literally locked out on multiple occasions. Then there was that nationally televised "debate" that President Obama pontificated for the majority of the airtime - even after his campaign promise to have all the congressional hearings televised.

I love the intellectual dishonesty of these Dems. First its "Obamacare is really Romneycare" to "The Republicans Don't have a Plan" to "Don't remember we locked you out" to "Don't use the same political maneuverings to neuter Obamacare that we used to get it passed" to "If I shout you down enough, my plan will work."
Jackie- I wish I didn't have to say this as I believe you do have a sensible argument. Your assertion is completely wrong. The ER will stabilize and get patients without health insurance out of the hospital as fast as legally possibly. With a broken arm it's not that bad, with brain cancer well not so much. Universal healthcare for all, irrespective of socio economic status is doable. It will happen just a matter of time. Originally Posted by Misawahawk
Let me burst your bubble. If you go to ER with brain cancer, they will stabilize you also. For the most part, brain cancer is not curable like a broken arm. You may be able to stay forever in the hospital. Have you heard of the Harris County Gold Card?

My European colleagues that have "Universal Healthcare" all have supplemental insurance. The liberal healthcare Utopia is not achievable at any price. This planet has a "No human left alive" policy.
For the most part, brain cancer is not curable like a broken arm. ..... Originally Posted by gnadfly
If you mean the body heals itself, you are correct.

MDA will accept stand-alone medicare and will charge a copay, but will not accept "supplemental" coverage (which limits the amount of a copay). MDA will accept "standard" health care coverage, but as for the "limited coverage" required by ACA doubtful. MDA will have to get an "exemption" to continue receiving federal funding and grants for research, if that is a regulatory requirement under ACA.

MDA does "cure" brain cancer. Not all cases, but has a rate of success.

What ACA will do is:

1. compel quality providers like MDA to get out of "the business" and
2. result in a "cost-benefit" analysis for patients on "experimental" treatments.

"The Secretary" will define ... "experimental" ... as threshold for decision making.

Why is this a question for "the GOP"?

If the "customary" profile of "the GOP" is accurate, according to the "liberals," then the questions should be directed at "the DEMS," who were primarily responsible for passing the damn thing in the first place and who are HAVING to pass out EXEMPTIONS and SUPPLMENTS to the poor, government employees, and unions (their primary voting base) so THEY can receive some advantage from the ACA ...

.. because the rank an file GOP can afford a "Cadillac" plan from their own pocket.

If the "customary" profile of "the GOP" is accurate.