Flash! Robin Williams dies at 63.

Rush had this to say:

Limbaugh’s comments came a day after the 63-year-old actor was discovered dead at his home of an apparent suicide.

“Now, what is the left’s worldview in general? What is it? If you had to attach not a philosophy but an attitude to a leftist worldview, it’s one of pessimism and darkness, sadness,” Limbaugh said on his radio show, according to a transcript.

“They’re never happy, are they? They’re always angry about something. No matter what they get, they’re always angry.”

Limbaugh pointed out three actor friends of Williams’ who had died young and declared that Williams could never get over “the guilt that they died and he didn’t.”

“Well, that is a constant measurement that is made by political leftists in judging the country,” he said.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/0...#ixzz3AGwujzWE
At least Limbaugh framed the sad event into another brilliant commentary on the state of America ... Glad he and his ilk are able see the shit through the stink.

What a fucking douchebag.
What are you trying to look like you saying in your cut and post? That some left wing web site is disagreeing with Rush Limbaugh or that they are taking the opportunity to put politics into the mix? Which is it?

Everyone is trying to come up with a reason why such a talented person would do what Williams did and Rush is no exception. I don't know about the other two but I do know that John Belushi was one of his three friends. Bob Hope entertained the troops for over half a century and never tried to kill himself. I'm sure that he found out many times that one of the troopers he entertained died soon afterwards in combat. What would that do to a depressed person? Why would he go back? Yet he did....for years.

In the future if you want to say something profound, then say it yourself and skip the cut and paste.
What are you trying to look like you saying in your cut and post? That some left wing web site is disagreeing with Rush Limbaugh. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Politico is a left wing web site?

Not in this lifetime!

In the future if you want to say something profound, then say it yourself and skip the cut and paste. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
In the future, if you don't want to read something that I post. You can always choose to ignore it.

As for Rush's commentary, let's just say it was done in extremely poor taste.

Let's leave it at that! Shall we?
What I say here I say from a position of experience with family members(yes, more than one).

Robin Williams was obviously manic depressive. We all loved the manic part of him because that's where the creativity, spontaneity and seemingly boundless energy came from. His mania thrived on entertaining audiences, that's what put him in his happy place and why you never saw him depressed.

What we don't pay attention to with most people is the depression. Or we tell people to "pick themselves up by the boot straps", "get over it", or whatever.

When a manic goes into depression the lows are every bit as low as the highs are high. Maybe even lower in some.

It can be controlled to an extent with medication but if Robin Williams had been on stabilizing meds most of his life then we probably would have never known the genius that he was.

His untimely death is obviously a terrible loss. As we celebrate the character he was I hope we can find some empathy for those others who suffer from the same demons he did.
His untimely death is obviously a terrible loss. As we celebrate the character he was I hope we can find some empathy for those others who suffer from the same demons he did. Originally Posted by boardman
Very well said!
Very well said! Originally Posted by bigtex
I agree.
Politico is a left wing web site?

Not in this lifetime!

In the future, if you don't want to read something that I post. You can always choose to ignore it.

As for Rush's commentary, let's just say it was done in extremely poor taste.

Let's leave it at that! Shall we? Originally Posted by bigtex
glad to see that you listen to Rush, you may learn something
That is the unfortunate part, he reads Politico but doesn't listen to Rush.
Sad, Robins daughter Zelda had to discontinue her twitter and instagram accounts from all the hateful messages and photo shopped images of him.
Please don't at like you give a shit dolly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Chin up.
Chin up. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Idiot
Sad about Robin Williams. My first introduction was from Mork and Mindy. Really showing my age!
Please don't at like you give a shit dolly. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Get over it.
Get over it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Another mental midget heard from. Strain your brain turdfly?