Thank you SCOTUS

Bullshit.

You gonna adopt the unwanted children you prayed so hard to protect? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I love that that's your go-to. Does it ever occur to you that perhaps we should instead expect adults to either act responsibly (ie. birth control) or actually bear the consequences of their lack of forethought (see birth control)? Nope, instead, we're going to let everyone evade responsibility for their behavior and let the Good Samaritan fix things.

That's what I love about you Libtards, you have the lowest expectation of humans, yet you think we should listen to you for so-called "progress".

Nah. I’m certain you haven’t done anything for anybody in your life. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Ah another thing I love about intellectually bankrupt libtards, they HAVE to imagine their political opponents has inhuman in order to justify not having to use logic against them... can't out argue them, so just de-humanize them.

And you wonder why we're 2A fanatics... you'd ship people like me off to the ovens with nary a thought. While you may be ignorant or just plain stupid, you're certainly probably loved by someone... doesn't make you any less wrong mind you... If nothing else your stupidity is fun to watch... like the pinata party at the school for the blind.
Obviously, you think I give a rat's ass.

You've been raging ever since Trump was ousted and your coup failed.

Now you're back to trying to bully others.

Well guess what sugar, you're not bullying anybody. Playing the Holocaust card is typical of selfish, mouthbreathing Trumpists. And you're out of substance.

You wear it well, Proud Boychick.

I'd put you on ignore, but I just washed my hair...

STFU asshole.
You're welcome, but it was really yall's doing and overreaching. Congratulations, you are the losers we always knew you were.
Pretty sure that was the intended purpose for committing a felony and leaking it. Hope it's a hanging offense. But wait! You mean ya'll didn't already have motivation when you go to get gas, buy groceries, buy pretty much anything - if it's even available? Sure is for us.Piss poor planning and lack of a logical thought process on your part is a you thing, not an us thing.You mean it wasn't about George Floyd? You telling us it wasn't all about Old Cabbage Head's vision, stewardship, execution and management of the country, economy and it's citizens? Wait! WUT?!? You think we are surprised by that?Average attention span of most is ~23 minute. For a liberal, it's likely half of that. You gonna be able to stay frothy for another 6 months without doing something entirely predictable and thoroughly stupid as a mob? Good luck with that.

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
how many illegal immigrant children have you taken in? yeah .. thought so. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
None. You?
Thanks for your worthless input. You used your post on me instead of offering any thoughts. You could sit on a traffic cone and not notice.
Yeah, that's it... a bunch of Conservative Christians got what they wanted and will now stop voting forever...

Thanks for your in depth political thoughts.. Probably going to go place a bet on the midterms now just because you're opened my eyes to this staggering piece of wisdom.

... Originally Posted by texassapper
None. You? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

hypocrite. you know when i say this .. i mean every word ...

"I wouldn't give a starving illegal immigrant the wrapper from my cheeseburger so they can lick the ketchup".

i mean every word. every single one.

one of these days you'll have to explain to your spawn why they can't have nice things when they lose their jobs to illegal immigrants you welcomed into this country. (but wouldn't help).
Thanks for your worthless input. You used your post on me instead of offering any thoughts. You could sit on a traffic cone and not notice. Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

if you say so, munchy
A fetus is not a fucking child just like an egg is not a chicken.

How many times I gotta explain that? Originally Posted by WTF
A egg that has not been fertilized is just an egg, no different than the multitudes that female humans cast away every month or so.

But take a 3 week old fertilized chicken egg and crack it open. Now, you might not think that is a baby chicken, (chick), but it is.
Looks like you know as much about a fetus as you do other stuff.
Tell us all.
When is a fetus 3 cells?
The same time you have an intelligent thought.
Never.

You expressed your opinion. People get abortions for different reasons and it's none of your business why.
Don't pretend someone aborts a healthy 36 week baby for shits and giggles. That's not what abortion laws are for. But of course to you election fraud people I'm sure you believe it. You believe a rape victim can't get pregnant. Besides, she should have fought harder or not worn a dress.
Like I said, it's none of your business
Oh I love it... It's SUBJUGATION to expect a grown adult who is allowed to vote, sign contracts, serve in many combat arms branches somehow cannot be expected to bear the consequences of their reproductive behaviour.

And yes, obviously if I believe that a fetus, even a fertilized egg, is a human, I believe they deserve the same expectations to life that any innocent person deserves.

My daughter was born at 36 weeks... she lives and thrives. By your logic, it would be perfectly acceptable to drug, dismember, and sell the body parts for research in the same manner as Planned Parenthood does, of another baby who has not yet passed through the birth canal.

Passing through the Vagina does not convey life and self awareness. Therefor the ONLY logical conclusion is that life as a human being begins when the sperm and the egg combine and divide (24 hours) or perhaps when the cells attach to the Uterus (3-4 days).

I don't care if it's three cells, 2 months old, in the birth canal, or on your lap. It's a life. A Human Life. And if we honor anything even remotely human, we as a species should be disgusted that we care so little for our progeny that we would kill them in utero.

It's evil. It's butchery, and it's evil. Originally Posted by texassapper
A egg that has not been fertilized is just an egg, no different than the multitudes that female humans cast away every month or so.

But take a 3 week old fertilized chicken egg and crack it open. Now, you might not think that is a baby chicken, (chick), but it is. Originally Posted by Jackie S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8eAbFAwTnqw

Our point is it's not a chicken, until it's a chicken. Until then, it's an egg. Or embryo. You can't force it's hatching. If it wants to be a chicken, leave it alone. It's not your choice.

How does a chicken fertilize an egg?

Because I wanted to know:

How Are Chicken Eggs Fertilized

https://www.thehappychickencoop.com/...gs-fertilized/

Chicken Courtship

Some roosters are a little bit romantic – others not so much. To indicate interest in a particular hen, the rooster will perform the courtship dance.

It’s a bit like a rooster tango – he will approach the hen from the side, dropping a wing near to the ground and do a little fancy footwork around her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UI7lKo7A5cA

Oh I love it... It's SUBJUGATION to expect a grown adult who is allowed to vote, sign contracts, serve in many combat arms branches somehow cannot be expected to bear the consequences of their reproductive behaviour.

And yes, obviously if I believe that a fetus, even a fertilized egg, is a human, I believe they deserve the same expectations to life that any innocent person deserves.

My daughter was born at 36 weeks... she lives and thrives. By your logic, it would be perfectly acceptable to drug, dismember, and sell the body parts for research in the same manner as Planned Parenthood does, of another baby who has not yet passed through the birth canal.

Passing through the Vagina does not convey life and self awareness. Therefor the ONLY logical conclusion is that life as a human being begins when the sperm and the egg combine and divide (24 hours) or perhaps when the cells attach to the Uterus (3-4 days).

I don't care if it's three cells, 2 months old, in the birth canal, or on your lap. It's a life. A Human Life. And if we honor anything even remotely human, we as a species should be disgusted that we care so little for our progeny that we would kill them in utero.

It's evil. It's butchery, and it's evil.
Originally Posted by texassapper
It is human. But not a life. What kind of life is that? Your daughter was born. Her mother - fucker her life? According to you, your daughter's mother's life is meaningless now that she's going to have your's.

If she wants. But fuck your daughter's mother's life! Right? Did I get that right? You would guarantee no rights to her. Right?

This is butchery and evil as well:

But Republicans mean to reinstate it anyway. Right?

. Originally Posted by texassapper

That is your belief.......fine.

Others have their beliefs, different from yours. Why do you have to impose your beliefs on others ?

Others have their beliefs, different from yours. Why do you have to impose your beliefs on others ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

It's the Conservative way.

(I'm sooo going for points.)

Others have their beliefs, different from yours. Why do you have to impose your beliefs on others ? Originally Posted by VitaMan

in the same way you start dozens of Trump "shit" threads. then you say you "don't give a shit" about Biden then start threads about his accomplishments ..

let me summarize Biden's "accomplishments" ......

BAAHHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
Is Wacko losing his mind ?