100,000 Thousand Jobs Created!!

• CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 01:37 PM
Even she shows a net loss. Pathetic picture. Still, the SSA deals in hard numbers. Nice try, though. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

the point is the recession .. a small part of the equation you forgot to mention

not 1 fucking president could make up the jobs lost difference in less than 1 term

oh wait, your numbers clearly said Obie did.
Well, we have one failed try. Anyone else?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Well, we have one failed try. Anyone else? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

does the article you defend prove Obie added 100,000 POSITIVE jobs or doesnt it?
  • Doove
  • 07-03-2012, 02:22 PM
Don't look like anyone is willing to take a shot at defending that one COG Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
The fallacy of it is so glaringly obvious that i assumed you'd have to be a putz of epic proportions to not be able to figure it out on your own. Apparently i was right.

And i guess i gave Ducbutter too much credit for assuming he would chime in on how misleading that statistic is.

By the way COG, isn't this about the 5th time we've had a discussion on this very topic in here? It's interesting that you are so desperate to make Obama look bad that you'll bring it up yet again - in spite of how misleading it is.

Wasn't sure about the math,were you counting the jobs the government created or the private sector created. Numbers of jobs before May were over 150,000 a month.
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 02:52 PM
cof and his article are counting totals

and even after a massive recession that crippled the country Obie is in the balck and in only 2 1/2 years

unless cof's article is full of shit
Obama doesn't need me to make him look bad. He does that himself.
  • Doove
  • 07-03-2012, 03:59 PM
Obama doesn't need me to make him look bad. He does that himself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then why the 9762 posts?
  • CJ7
  • 07-03-2012, 04:05 PM
Obama doesn't need me to make him look bad. He does that himself. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

erasing millions of jobs off the unemployment list and turning the corner to positive numbers doesnt make any president look bad ... just the opposite

its the pea brains that cant seem to understand that look bad ... mostly all by themselves

booooooya!
Then why the 9762 posts? Originally Posted by Doove
Even though you refuse to answer questions, Doofie, I'll answer this one for you.

I'm here because people like you make me laugh. I can't laugh at people like you in public, because others would think it was cruel.

• Doove
  • 07-03-2012, 05:31 PM
I'm here because people like you make me laugh. I can't laugh at people like you in public, because others would think it was cruel.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
At least you've finally dropped the "i've been temporarily disabled" nonsense.
Even though you refuse to answer questions, Doofie, I'll answer this one for you.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

speaking of answering questions.you never answered mine.were you too busy With doovie or didn't have a answer???
Ekim, it's answered in the article. Have someone read it to you.

I'm seeing a lot of

bu..bu..bu.. but here as they look for something, anything to deflect it off on COG
Ekim, it's answered in the article. Have someone read it to you. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

That's what I thought you can't answer my question.Brain freeze? you are always bitching about others not answering yours.