MTG stands up for “Christian Nationalism”

This is the United States of America. All are welcome here.

You’re worse than those you condemn. At least they’re not hypocrites. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
amen

see wtf even this guy is upset at you
I don’t see any of that. All I see is name calling and scatologies.

Maybe if you could point me to a post where WTF is upset with me.

And let’s keep this thread on track. The zealots are too busy playing niggling word games, don’t you think?
What’s wrong with this wacko cunt just calling herself, and correcting her Haters, that she is just a Christian? Why align yourself with a term that is deemed alongside Fascism?

And my studies of The Holy Bible have revealed to me that The Christian God doesn’t give a fuck about 2 things - Money & Politics, so why allow one to affect your career negatively, when history shows they don’t mix.

Crazy bitch has nothing better to do than be a Pathological Narcissist like Trumpie!!
This is the United States of America. All are welcome here.

You’re worse than those you condemn. At least they’re not hypocrites. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Don't be so confused. I don't condemn anyone. I respect the beliefs and ways of others, but first I respect my own.
What’s wrong with this wacko cunt just calling herself, and correcting her Haters, that she is just a Christian? Why align yourself with a term that is deemed alongside Fascism?

And my studies of The Holy Bible have revealed to me that The Christian God doesn’t give a fuck about 2 things - Money & Politics, so why allow one to affect your career negatively, when history shows they don’t mix.

Crazy bitch has nothing better to do than be a Pathological Narcissist like Trumpie!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
I really don’t care what she calls herself or what she believes…personally.

However, her publicly stated bigotry - as a Member of Congress - is far more despicable than anything ever spouted by the so-called Squad. And should be condemned.
What’s wrong with this wacko cunt just calling herself, and correcting her Haters, that she is just a Christian? Why align yourself with a term that is deemed alongside Fascism? Originally Posted by ManSlut
Just because Communists and globalists don't like Nationalism is no reason to believe that Nationalism is a bad thing. In fact, based on who hates Nationalists, it's a fair bet that Nationalism is a good thing for the body politic.
And my studies of The Holy Bible have revealed to me that The Christian God doesn’t give a fuck about 2 things - Money & Politics, so why allow one to affect your career negatively, when history shows they don’t mix. Originally Posted by ManSlut
The bible isn't used to govern the United States. Hence you see Congress critters go to DC well off and leave Multi millionaires. Being a Christian means striving to not be controlled by money as most politicians are.
Crazy bitch has nothing better to do than be a Pathological Narcissist like Trumpie!! Originally Posted by ManSlut
And with that comment we all understand that during your studies of the Holy Bible you didn't learn a single thing.

Enjoy living in a Christian nation once again... where crime is low, trust is high, and Communists are executed after being given a fair trial.
I did look it up and found a horror flick.

Is that what you're talking about, bub?

Or are you just flinging feces in your spare time? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I'll spoon feed it for you :

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages · Learn more
Search for a word
um·ma
/ˈo͝omə/
noun
the whole community of Muslims bound together by ties of religion.
Question????
Why would yssup know what umma means?

I googled "umma" as was typed and I got the same horror show he was referring too. The whole page was about that show.
Question????
Why would yssup know what umma means? Originally Posted by winn dixie
The topic is in regards to MTG and Christianity. Any reference to the Umma in that context should be understood to mean the Islamic ummah not Thurman. Since it's a translation I've seen it spelled umma and ummah.
it takes no great shakes of an intellect to understand the word and its context regardless of spelling, especially given the assumed mid-level of knowledge expected of adult correspondents

the word's meaning, even if never seen or heard of before, given the context of the discussion, should be easily grasped, or at least an educated sense of the meaning was not difficult to surmise

and as far as a transliteration of words, as has been mentioned, there have been and are many alternate english spellings of many foreign words
Question????
Why would yssup know what umma means?

I googled "umma" as was typed and I got the same horror show he was referring too. The whole page was about that show. Originally Posted by winn dixie
I googled the spelling just as it was posted "Umma" and got what I posted except there was an "H" in the spelling. I never saw anything about a horror flick.
I'm surprised no one came up with the first half of a Pink Floyd album.
What nevergaveitathought said.
The topic is in regards to MTG and Christianity. Any reference to the Umma in that context should be understood to mean the Islamic ummah not Thurman. Since it's a translation I've seen it spelled umma and ummah. Originally Posted by texassapper
So is that what it should be?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHSHAH!

You’re not fooling anybody, JL. And try and stick to the topic of the thread PK, please and thank you.
don't know what search engine you youse are using...

ducky got a number of hits on umma.. ranging from movie review to a manufacturers association to universities to islam.