References?

The dude abides Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
I don't know about you, but I take comfort in that...

^sarsaparilla obviously
Go see Kammye then let Allison blow you. Treat both of them nice, and politely ask if they will refer you in the future. Problem solved.
+100

As someone who was stalked by a former pro athlete who is now in prison, it does bother me that it's thrown about as easily as it is. Originally Posted by LilMynx69
You have no idea.
You can't get references if no one will see you, and no one will see you if you don't have references.

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills here!

This is like a version of the chicken/egg conundrum. Originally Posted by NothingElseWorked
It'll get better sweetie!
I'll fuck you with good hygene and correct donation!
So, once you see a gal, you just give her phone/email to the next chick? Or do they post reviews of us to their own board? Originally Posted by NothingElseWorked
You give the next women you want to see the previous providers handle and email/phone number.
Best newbie advice would be to build a reputation on P411 it makes screening a breeze. I would shop on p411 for girls who are newbie friendly, look on Eccie for reviews on them (you'll need to buy a month of premium access to see the review details) to make sure they are good, then schedule using p411

Do that a few times and write reviews on your experiences here while getting okays on p411 and you'll be in good shape to see pretty much anyone else you want.

The screening process for most girls is simple, mostly they're just trying to verify that you're not LE and not a psycho. So yeah you just provide them with references who vouch for that and you're gtg.

After you get some reviews and especially some p411 okays most providers stop asking for additional references although some will still want a vouch. Depends on the provider.

Good luck and welcome to the dark side Originally Posted by SpiceItUp
This is pretty much exactly what I did, though I didn't even realize there was a RoS in reviews that was hidden to me until I was like 3 months into the hobby. Yeah, your selection will be a little limited until you have a few sessions, but you should be able to find somebody you like who is newbie friendly.

But yeah, get P411 and screening is a breeze - I've never had to actually give a girl another girl's contact info. A pile of P411 OKs does the job just fine.

Also, P411 is easier to search and keep lists on, but check for eccie reviews and ads before you try to book. Lots of good reviews from established people mean she's clean and legit. Recent reviews and recent ads posted mean she's still in the business and not likely to be a flake.