Height to weight chart

From a medical point of view, one can simply use the BMI. However, it does not take into account extreme muscle mass or severe body fat percentage. For example, a body builder will almost always be obese in terms of BMI. I personally think there really is no ideal weight for any height as everyone is so different and BMI is just a decent guideline to go by. I think it's best to measure inches around your waist, arm, and thighs with a tape measure or you can try to get a fat percentage measurement.
Of course, there is always a failure point to linear equation when measuring 3 dimensional objects, even if we are measuring mass per height.

Case in point, I saw this showcase on the front page when I logged in earlier. http://www.eccie.net/eccie_showcase....preview&g=1356

Beautiful, slim body. She lists her weight at 185lbs, height at 6'. If I saw her on the street, I would guess her weight at 175lbs. My equation would put someone 6' at 160 +/- xxlbs.
  • 02-18-2011, 04:22 PM
One of the entertainments of powerlifting comps is watching the women lift. Gorgeous women are surprisingly heavy.
It's time to cry "I want my Mommyyyyyyyy !!!" when the BP girl turns out to be 4 feet tall and 3 feet wide.

That's my chart to add to the collection.
  • 03-10-2011, 10:43 AM
I agree with you completely but wish more "CUSTOMER'S" Where as smart and open minded as you....But when you have "CUSTOMERS" that are to read your profile and without thinking quick to judge...Someone who doesnt look at the facts its hard to put how much you really weigh cause people will just assume you are waaaay bigger tan what you really are.... That is why I put what people have assumed I weighed rather than the facts of what I actually weigh.... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
Where's that checklist... right.

1. :tramp oline:
2. I looked at your showcase and I think you're gorgeous; that pic with the blue contact lenses was literally breathtaking, wow.
3. If I saw you at a powerlifting comp I'd guess you were in the 181s. Non-lifters are usually less dense so maybe 165s.
4. This is not a slam. I think you're beautiful, really.