ABQ and his episodic posts

Yessirree, buckaroo. Thet Ah am. Thet Ah am. If'n nuthin' else, y'all have a muy grande grasp o' tha obvious. Don't fergit ta leave yore address so we'uns kin sendya a genuwine blue ribbon fer particimapatin' on this h'yar forum. Originally Posted by David.Douchehurst
Is blue for butthurt?
I am going to take the high road and apologize to Austin for not putting it in the Austin sandbox.
Little Monster you are an idiot. Austin has no sense of humor.
So what if it is a novela? I apologize for bothering the stuck of people
of Austin. What a bunch of scumbags you are. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2

:ro flmao:

That's good shit!!!! I'm the least bit stuck "of" , don't get your panties in a wad. Just messin with you.
I am going to take the high road and apologize to Austin for not putting it in the Austin sandbox. Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2
Hey my good friend to the south. Don't even worry about it. You obviously put a lot of effort into your writings. Thank you for sharing. Like my sense of humor not everyone gets it!

On a different note... I have a great idea. There are a few of use that "REALLY" care. So I think were going to visit you down in the San Antonio forum. I was checking things out as I usually do and I'm pretty sure that 'THE SPIN DOCTOR & IMAGE CONSULTANT will go over BIG down there.

Remember what we say...

Spin Doctor & Image Consultant
Open 24 /7

"We Don't Just Want To Fuck You, We Want To Help"

Now I just need to see if Whispers & company can make the journey! I hope both Puddy Tat & Krinklesack both can make it!

What does "Gatorade me" mean?

Is it fun?

Is it naughty?

Did the Red Sox do it to Cards?

Can we do it to Jenns?

But I get ahead of my self. What does Gatorade me mean?
That was hilarious! The responses I mean, there's a reason popular songs are 3-5 min. Nobody wants to invest half their life reading a ThreAD. I got 1 paragraph completed, then crashed.
A novella is completely different than a song. I am sick of this being referred to as a thread ad. When it is not. Try and share some humor with Austin but obviously you do not get it. Which is fine. So Gatorade me!

Again MODS please close this thread.
Backwardsass sounds like you never read a book in your life. You should try sometime.
You still whining? Got an insult for everyone huh? Thought you were out of here, more sure than ever you're a provider. I'll bet he has read books, entertaining ones

Consider yourself Gatoraded, now will you leave?
Krinklecutsack... I am a hobbyist douchbag. How about coming down to the Tone so I can prove it. You sure have posted a lot in this thread. This will be my last post. Austin does not get my humor. Which is fine but some of the responses by the hobbyists in Austin that automatically assume I am a provider shows more about you and your warped minds than it does about me. You come across as just scumbags. All because you think I am a provider.

I will tell you what Krinklecut sack PM me and I will meet you somewhere to prove I am a guy. You up for it?

ABQ out!
... Austin does not get my humor ... Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2
Maybe it's not funny?
Krinklecutsack... I am a hobbyist douchbag.\

ABQ out! Originally Posted by ABQ-to-tha-210-Biatch!2
Are you calling yourself a douchbag? In that case it should read I am a douchbag hobbist ...other wise punctuation is your friend.....
You know sometimes mods like sitting back and watching people flounder once they've bit off more than they can chew. They don't usually rescue people in situations like that here. Go cry to Mokoa, maybe he'll convince them to save you.
They need our help in SA
Yes, sounds like it, don't even know if "they" are a provider or not and needs us to identify it for her/him/it.

YIKES, what if it's not a provider... Go in SL.