Younger providers GFE?

Shaved balls go a long way too lmao! Originally Posted by London Rayne
lmbo
Me too, I do prefer over 30 though. The younger men seem to be a pain..

But I am almost 40 so the older just fits better. I like over 50 best.

Younger women have not had enough real world experience with men yet.. so YMMV. I think the younger ones see more $$ signs then really appealing to the clients needs as a man. They are still wet behind the ears as they say..

Not saying you younger ladies cant handle business. I know some of you are fab! Originally Posted by LynnPL
Lynn, I cannot believe that you are almost 40 I am sorry but you're one of the HOTTEST ladies I've ever seen. I literally had goosebumps looking at your website. Wow!

Now on younger ladies: I disagree with you there but... like you said some of us are FAB! Can't knock it until ya try it!
I'm 55, but have been told I look 40, so hopefully the age thing hasn't been an issue with the ladies I've seen.

When I first started in the hobby I went after the young, great looking ladies most of the time. But when I found out how great in the sack the ladies in their 30's and 40's are, I have rarely looked back. I am just more comfortable with the MILF type these days.

And London my dear, my balls are always smooth and ready for special attention from you !
And you my dear Abe are certainly exempt from any stereo types I might have regarding age. All country boys can certainly come aboard!!
Just work out like my boy "Blue" and you won't have any problems with da ladies.

Your my boy "Blue" --- Old School
I too prefer women in their 40s. I wasn't expecting the younger ones to be as talented and accomodating as the more mature providers. But I wasn't expecting a total lack of effort or emotion either.