A new low on the campaign trail.

Why don't you kiss my ass, little you boob trunpazoid. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
A professional dingle berry picker WOULD want someone to "service " them, especially ONE that didn't get to be the " Vice-DOTY " for YOUR hero and MENTOR, WOOMBY !!
A professional dingle berry picker WOULD want someone to "service " them, especially ONE that didn't get to be the " Vice-DOTY " for YOUR hero and MENTOR, WOOMBY !! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Mention ass kissing, and a trumpazoid, and look gay rey comes running. Be careful CJ doesn't find out you will suck any dick.
Leave the family out.
https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/cruz-ad...160059332.html Originally Posted by i'va biggen
When you say a new low, you're talking about this election only right? Because we can go back and talk about smears of infidelity (Gary Hart to name just one), bastard children (Edwards and Cleveland), sex with slaves, errr black women (Jefferson and Thurmond), and racist jokes about wives (Phil Gramm's wife is ethnic Chinese born in the Hawaii, "you luv me long time" was one slur against her when Gramm ran for office).

When you look like Melania it is hard to be shamed about anything. This is a little late but I'm sure that everyone knows that it was not Cruz who ran that ad, but he did delay a little too long calling for it to be stopped.
When you say a new low, you're talking about this election only right? Because we can go back and talk about smears of infidelity (Gary Hart to name just one), bastard children (Edwards and Cleveland), sex with slaves, errr black women (Jefferson and Thurmond), and racist jokes about wives (Phil Gramm's wife is ethnic Chinese born in the Hawaii, "you luv me long time" was one slur against her when Gramm ran for office).

When you look like Melania it is hard to be shamed about anything. This is a little late but I'm sure that everyone knows that it was not Cruz who ran that ad, but he did delay a little too long calling for it to be stopped. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Everyone but Trump?
Does that response make sense to you?
JD, if you're expecting LittleLiberalEva to make sense, you'll be waiting a long time. It's his inability to make sense that makes him so entertaining and charming. I do wish, however, that since he is starting piss "odd" that he would see a doctor so he would "no" what's going on. Could be something serious.
Does that response make sense to you? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...ctly-trumpian/
JD, if you're expecting LittleLiberalEva to make sense, you'll be waiting a long time. It's his inability to make sense that makes him so entertaining and charming. I do wish, however, that since he is starting piss "odd" that he would see a doctor so he would "no" what's going on. Could be something serious. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You two Trumpazoids make a cute couple, both dim bulbs. One tea bag, and one wannabe.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/marc.../25/id/720949/

• DSK
  • 03-27-2016, 04:58 PM
Yep. Defending the wife of the candidate who is the greatest danger to America today make me a woman hater? And equating a crazy guy as a stereotypical crazy (SWF crazy) girl who scares other women? The guys who routinely run hate on the first lady? And Hillary? You lose a lot of bets, don't you?
Douche-bag. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

“I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.”