10 Things To Know About Mohammed Emwazi, or 'Jihadi John'

You know, I threw this post up in the hope that it would be one of those rare things that maybe we could all agree on....this murdering piece of shit motherfucker psychotic has been identified and is instantly the most wanted man on earth......does anybody doubt that we will get him? No matter how long it takes. And, when I say "we", I mean us....Americans....that there is still at least a couple of things we can look at and agree about?

But, no.
You know, I threw this post up in the hope that it would be one of those rare things that maybe we could all agree on....this murdering piece of shit motherfucker psychotic has been identified and is instantly the most wanted man on earth......does anybody doubt that we will get him? No matter how long it takes. And, when I say "we", I mean us....Americans....that there is still at least a couple of things we can look at and agree about?

But, no. Originally Posted by timpage
Here's an article dated Nov. 2014 where Jihadi John was supposedly injured in an Airstrike. How come we didn't get him then?

Jim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-injury.html
Here's an article dated Nov. 2014 where Jihadi John was supposedly injured in an Airstrike. How come we didn't get him then?

Jim

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ts-injury.html Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Because this isn't a video game? How many times did we come close with UBL before we actually got him. They just knew they had him in Tora Bora but he escaped. They'll get him.

Agree. We will get him.
Agree. We will get him. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
When it's convenient.

Jim
When it's convenient.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Because that's how our special forces operate, right?
Because that's how our special forces operate, right? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
No, That's how the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex operates.

Jim
No, That's how the CIA and the Military Industrial Complex operates.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You're hopeless.

Hey Timbo, things like this are the problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-DDjNTQFJ4#t
Do you get weary of "fixing" what others say? Originally Posted by LexusLover
apparently not. we all know what happened the last time he tried that ...

I checked 2x's ... I think this is the first mention of "Bush" in this thread. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Good for you keep checking maybe then you can figure it out.
apparently not. we all know what happened the last time he tried that ...
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
LMFAO yes I did and made a fucking ass out of you who didn't know your left from your right, and apparently still don't. However you are a good source of entertainment.
You're hopeless. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
I am hopeless because I am telling you what the score is? You actually think Jihadi John can be positively identified and be injured in an airstrike and several people around him die as a result of that airstrike and a few months later Jihadi John is back to his old tricks by beheading another hostage and sets a pilot on fire and he is still able to avoid capture. You really think this guy is that evasive?

Jim
Because this isn't a video game? Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Please tell that to this guy every chance you get:

You're hopeless. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Actually what is "hopeless" for the moment (until after January 2017), is that the ones who know and the ones who do have been reined in and prohibited from conducting the types of operations that are effective in locating and disposing of those who have done harm and wish to do this country harm.

Because ... it might piss off some Muslims and cause them to start ...

... raping, burning, and beheading people to "cleanse" the land they claim.