The "JV Team" strikes again:

Remember Obama couldn't or wouldn't get an agreement with the Iraqis for a residual force? Even though the top brass warned him about the inevitable outcome that he's dealing with now?

Newflash: Saddam and his sons are still dead!

Yes, please go on! I think even Obama and most of the top Democrats regret that you do. Perhaps you can change your handle to "NotFullyThoughtThrough." Originally Posted by gnadfly
At least you admit Saddam was one of the reasons we were over there. That and to protect the oil fields.
Remember Obama couldn't or wouldn't get an agreement with the Iraqis for a residual force? Even though the top brass warned him about the inevitable outcome that he's dealing with now?

Newflash: Saddam and his sons are still dead!

Yes, please go on! I think even Obama and most of the top Democrats regret that you do. Perhaps you can change your handle to "NotFullyThoughtThrough." Originally Posted by gnadfly
He couldn't get a agreement for immunity from prosecution by Iraq law for a residual force. He has one now.
IBIdiot called for the "JV Team" and look who reported for duty!

Buzz - Buzz - Buzz!
Originally Posted by bigtex
It's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who called ISIS "JV", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and it's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who is taking stupid *selfies* for "Buzzfeed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

He couldn't get a agreement for immunity from prosecution by Iraq law for a residual force. He has one now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since when, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp?

Officials also said that because of the size of the potential advisory force, no new status of forces agreement, or SOFA, would be needed to assure U.S. troops immunity from Iraqi prosecution. The withdrawal of U.S. troops in 2011, which some observers say contributed to the current security breakdown, was precipitated by the failure to reach agreement on a SOFA.

http://www.stripes.com/obama-us-will...-iraq-1.289699
Since when, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Stay in the dark chicken dick this has been discussed before, are you walking your position back?
Goddamn, you're thick. You didn't say anything about weapons? You asked how well armed our 'future hostages' would be, referencing our marines. I'm the one with comprehension problems? Did you read the article? It said they destroyed their crew-served weapons at the embassy and carried their personal weapons to the airport, where they disabled them and got on a plane. At what point were they unarmed and needing to defend themselves? I notice you didn't say shit about the drones and how our entire drone program is apparently crippled because Yemen is off the table... Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
Really? YOu're that thick? Ever hear the little song, "this is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fucking and the other's for fun." Equipment to a marine is not his weapon. If you'd ever hung around any, you would know that. I said equipment and YOU said weapons. You were wrong and I was right. Going to admit that now or keep digging?
At least you admit ... one of the reasons we were over there. ..... to protect the oil fields. Originally Posted by UnderConstruction
When was that?
It's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who called ISIS "JV", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat, and it's your miscreant POS POTUS, Odumbo, who is taking stupid *selfies* for "Buzzfeed", BigKoTex: the BUTTer Bar ASShat.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Great post IBIDiot. Those finely crafted words are like Valentine's Day sweets that just melt in the mouth.

When are you going to grow the fuck up?

Fewer and fewer members of the forum have a fucking clue what you post because of all the nonsensical blather. With you, one literally has to read between the whines!

Can you explain why your entire ECCIE persona has devolved to grunts and clicking sounds? Or whY you hijack virtually every thread in which you post with your idiotic "get the last word" pissing matches?

I'm pretty sure what your answer will be.

So is everyone else.

But once in a while you ought not act like a selfish little schoolyard bully. People may take you more seriously. right now, you're just a slavering rabid dog.

Really? YOu're that thick? Ever hear the little song, "this is my weapon, this is my gun. One is for fucking and the other's for fun." Equipment to a marine is not his weapon. If you'd ever hung around any, you would know that. I said equipment and YOU said weapons. You were wrong and I was right. Going to admit that now or keep digging? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I've never seen so many words make absolutely no sense. So now you're talking about their cocks?
Stay in the dark chicken dick this has been discussed before, are you walking your position back? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Where's the Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo and your stupid ass claimed Odumbo had to have a SOFA to have troops in Iraq, so where the fuck is the SOFA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? You said there is one, cite it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Great post IBIDiot. Those finely crafted words are like Valentine's Day sweets that just melt in the mouth.

When are you going to grow the fuck up?

Fewer and fewer members of the forum have a fucking clue what you post because of all the nonsensical blather. With you, one literally has to read between the whines!

Can you explain why your entire ECCIE persona has devolved to grunts and clicking sounds? Or whY you hijack virtually every thread in which you post with your idiotic "get the last word" pissing matches?

I'm pretty sure what your answer will be.

So is everyone else.

But once in a while you ought not act like a selfish little schoolyard bully. People may take you more seriously. right now, you're just a slavering rabid dog.

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're one of the miscreant, Kool Aid sotted jackasses that elected this POS POTUS, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, and everyone here knows that it wasn't Hersey's chocolate that you had melting in your mouth yesterday, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
[COLOR="Black"] Where's the Iraq Status of Forces Agreement (SOFA), Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? Odumbo and your stupid ass claimed Odumbo had to have a SOFA to have troops in Iraq, so where the fuck is the SOFA, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp? You said there is one, cite it, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp. [/COLOR
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You know as well as anyone there was one granted when the advisers went back in after ISIS was kicking the Iraq Army's ass. If I need any of your stupid comments I will come rattle the chicken house door chicken dick. You are dumb as a stump.
Typical IBIdiot verbal ejaculation. Lotsa projectile bullshit and no substance.

Why don't you ever address the questions about your deportment, or do you enjoy being ECCIEs "premiere" hijaculator?

You're a hate crime waiting to happen, except you haven't the guts to come out from behind your keyboard. Poor IBIdiot!

One more thing. Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches? Didn't you mean to say "Heresy's?"
You know as well as anyone there was one granted when the advisers went back in after ISIS was kicking the Iraq Army's ass. If I need any of your stupid comments I will come rattle the chicken house door chicken dick. You are dumb as a stump. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Your word is worthless, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp, and last June the Army's Stars and Stripes said there wasn't one. Produce Odumbo's 2014-15 SOFA with Iraq, Stumpy the Inbred Chimp.

Typical IBIdiot verbal ejaculation. Lotsa projectile bullshit and no substance.

Why don't you ever address the questions about your deportment, or do you enjoy being ECCIEs "premiere" hijaculator?

You're a hate crime waiting to happen, except you haven't the guts to come out from behind your keyboard. Poor IBIdiot!

One more thing. Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches? Didn't you mean to say "Heresy's?"
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is Hersey's Chocolate anything like Bolex watches? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What is "Hersey's Chocolate"?
What is "Hersey's Chocolate"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don't know LLIdiot. Why don't you ask your running buddy, IBIdiot?

everyone here knows that it wasn't Hersey's chocolate that you had melting in your mouth yesterday, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Then, why not ask him when he's going to quit shitting on every thread? Will he ever stop? I guess it DEPENDS!