New Pictures!! ☆

Great Peach , looking good . Out of curiosity , how long can you stay in a position like that ? Looks more fun than a 69 !
  • PeAcH
  • 01-31-2013, 07:02 PM
Great Peach , looking good . Out of curiosity , how long can you stay in a position like that ? Looks more fun than a 69 ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
Quite a while! My legs are pretty strong!!
  • kSoze
  • 01-31-2013, 07:16 PM
Great pics PeAcH, thank you for the eye candy.
I know I am new and my comment probably doesnt mean much next to these other very well known posters.... but..... I think you look great and are probably a lot of fun to be around! I'd say play with but not sure if appropriate coming from me. *shrugs* lol
Cool tat
  • PeAcH
  • 02-02-2013, 08:58 AM
I know I am new and my comment probably doesnt mean much next to these other very well known posters.... but..... I think you look great and are probably a lot of fun to be around! I'd say play with but not sure if appropriate coming from me. *shrugs* lol Originally Posted by CHASeINGbad
Being new doesn't mean your posts don't matter! It's not your amount of posts, but the content you bring to us!! I think you're great! and I'm sure you're fun to play with too!! Thank you, hun!
  • kSoze
  • 02-02-2013, 09:24 AM
Being new doesn't mean your posts don't matter! It's not your amount of posts, but the content you bring to us!! Originally Posted by PeAcH
Well stated PeAcH, love the new pics, thanks.
AWWW THANK YOU! <3
Being new doesn't mean your posts don't matter! It's not your amount of posts, but the content you bring to us!! I think you're great! and I'm sure you're fun to play with too!! Thank you, hun! Originally Posted by PeAcH
I know I am new and my comment probably doesnt mean much next to these other very well known posters.... but..... I think you look great and are probably a lot of fun to be around! I'd say play with but not sure if appropriate coming from me. *shrugs* lol Originally Posted by CHASeINGbad
PeAcH is definitely fun to be around!!! And even if you are new, we welcome your posts...

You look delicious!