What Was Your First Concert - Where?

• Mokoa
  • 11-03-2012, 02:31 PM
Heart.

I saw them in the summer of 1984 at the Southern Star Amphitheater within Astroworld in Houston. It was perfect weather for an outdoor concert at that place.

Heart.

I saw them in the summer of 1984 at the Southern Star Amphitheater within Astroworld in Houston. It was perfect weather for an outdoor concert at that place.

Originally Posted by Mokoa
SUCH a lucky duck! I LOVE One of my ATFs.

I actually bought tickets to see Nancy Wilson up in Austin many years back. I was SO excited. Counted down the days. Turns out there is a friggin American Jazz singer with the SAME exact name!!! WTF!!! LOL. I'm sure that's gotta violate some copyright law... it's just wrong. Needless to say I was mega-disappointed.
LOL , the same as my favorite . Led Zeppelin - Los Angeles / the Forum 1977 . 13 and had to have parents drive me . Originally Posted by The Rover
OMG! You are EPICALLY lucky! My all time ATF

Was it a good performance? I know Zep was pretty hit and miss on tour. Really hard for Robert to sing with that intensity without being horse sometimes and just too tired to sing well. But man, when they were on, they were SUPER human! Just Epic! They didn't seem of this world.