Before OR After

• Old-T
  • 01-20-2014, 10:08 AM
Nothing really new from the last numerous times it has been discusses. A lot of the men say they shouldn't have to trust the women. A lot of the women say they shouldn't have to trust the men. In both cases they can point to examples in the past where "the other side" ripped me off. Sad.
For outcalls at my hotel I set it on the dresser or table next to the television, slightly covered with a newspaper or something similar. All other cash is hidden or out in the car. The ladies have never asked for it up front, so I hand it to them at the end of the session.

I also keep tip bills in my pockets (usually a Jackson and a Harrison, occasionally a Benjamin if I have a good feeling about her, each in a different pocket). If she deserves a tip (and I tip more often than not), it's easy for for me to pull out the bill I want without fanning a bunch of cash around.

At an incall I hold the money until the end, unless she hints otherwise in which case I set it where she points. I also carry tip cash, but only a Jackson and a Harrison. I almost left a three hour, 5$ session without leaving the donation. It was a most enjoyable time for us both, and I was out the door when we remembered to settle up!
If I have screened the gent enough to feel comfortable with him I will wait until afterwards. I actually prefer to.
While I do prefer if the donation is put in a discrete location where it is visible and then no wondering or worries.....

Don't mention it exists, make sure it's correct and we're golden.