I like NBA Policies

• Loxly
  • 10-24-2013, 10:19 PM
Sorry folks. I really did not intend to make this thread about race or racism, it was more about communication and how to prevent frustrating situations. I don't want anyone to infer from my thread that is think the provider is racist, I truly think it is helpful to have your preferences listed so that as a hobbyist, I can avoid those Providers that I may not be "compatible" with. There are many wonderful providers and I have found myself compatible with many. I just don't like my time being wasted.

Thanks for all the great tips and the witty banter - there are some sharp tacks in this play pen.

As I also don't like animal cruelty, let me say the horse is dead. Originally Posted by BadBoris
I never looked at your post as racial toned but served to drive Providers about being honest and upfront with their preferences. Pretty simple and saves us all alot of time. Especially if you get into one of those never ending text exchanges only to find out that you'll be turned down.

Most ladies are fairly specific but some are not. I've been turned down because of my age. I've had more than one occasion, via P411, where I've been question about if I've ever had a heart attack or stroke. Needless to say it ends up with the Provider having the "Strokes"... (pun)

I knew a Provider back in Ohio that would not see anyone that she felt might have a stroke or heart attack. Mainly because that had happened to her in the past.

Might I suggest a bi-line?

AA... No affiliation with Alcoholics Anonymous and Always at Attention

Good hunting....
AA... No affiliation with Alcoholics Anonymous and Always at Attention

Good hunting....
"Now that is funny, I don't care who you are..." Larry the Cable Guy
I see all colors equally.
She should have at least paid you for gas ...
Recently in my home hobby land of Portland, Or, I recommended a AA board member buddy (who I have met several times for drinks at a near by strip club) a HOT young spinner. The guy is highly educated and works for a well know tech firm--very tall and good looking. He appeared at the provider's door and met a "slam" of the door in his face. I was very disturbed for setting the situation up. My board buddy not so much, as he told me, "It happens, kinda use to it...." I'm not used to it--still bugs the hell out of me!
i am sorry hun... I always like when a guy is open and honest about any of his concerns. But yes, I feel like she should have posted that n n e 1 else that has certain restrictions. I dnt luckily but I have had many hobbyiests let me know how big n wide they are just to make sure I am okay with that bc im little and I am honest with them, there was only one guy I have ever had to turn down, not due to race, size, age but just bc he was too rough with me even after asking him to calm it down a little. My advice, be open n honest. I feel like u shouldnt have to disclose ur race, maybe u can ask if there any any restrictions or things that could prevent the both of u in having the best time u possibly can.

Best of luck!
I see all colors equally. Originally Posted by Electricfeelnow

Does that mean you're color blind? Expect a call soon...oh wait, I am not a fool....
Just curious are there any AA providers with a NBA policy? Or a NWM policy?
Just curious are there any AA providers with a NBA policy? Or a NWM policy? Originally Posted by fun2come

Yep, I have seen a few on BP as well. Its all pretty silly

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=710590&highlight=
Okay, okay, now that I have your attention, let me qualify that statement. I like it when providers put it in their profiles that they have an NBA policy.

Personally, I am an equal opportunity hobbyist. However, I recently spent over 2 and a half hours (round trip) driving to see a provider (GFE Phoenix) who apologized politely stating that she does not see AA males. Flabbergasted/frustrated as I was, I left and tried to pull myself off the ceiling as I drove home.

I have since tried to add more clues to my profile that clearly identifies me as AA, but really... should I have to introduce myself each time as AA? Just seems a bit tiring to me. Seems to me that if you are going to place limits, you should clearly identify them. Originally Posted by BadBoris

I haven't been on the board very much this last month, and am just finding this thread. I'm so very sorry this happened to you!

I also agree with the other Ladies postings. If a Provider has a preference, what ever that might be; age, ethnic group, firemen, the list could continue on forever.... That preference should be listed in her Showcase or at the very least her tag line. If just to be open and honest as to who she wants her pool of clients to be. It's dishonest not to include that information when a fella is trying to decide whom he would like to spend his time, not to mention his hard earned money on.

Gentleman come in all shapes, sizes and hues..... Kinda what makes this lifestyle interesting, and broadens the ideas as to what is attractive and sexy..... "Covered in Chocolate"? Mmmmm..... nice description that begs a question..... Would that be Milk or Dark Chocolate?
I agree with you Bad Boris (BB). I think more providers should list their restrictions in the provider ads/showcases as well. Like yourself I'm a black hobby-er, and it's frustrating trying to navigate who will see you. Hell, ECCIE could add a restrictions tab complete with various preferences that is mandatory to fill out when a provider makes a showcase. Just recently, made attempts for appointments on p411/ECCIE for higher price (250+) young ladies (I tend to hobby once or twice a month so I don't mind expanding the price range from time to time for an ad that intrigues me), no NBA policy in ads, and get rejected when I told them I was black. Not as bad as the situation that happened with BB but still frustrating all the same. Advertise your restriction please!
  • gfx
  • 11-05-2013, 11:38 AM
GFX BELONGS TO THE EHOC

Equal Hobbyist Opportunity Commission