cum kiss vs. snowball

Cum kiss - I have done it twice - can't wait to do it again - the best was eventually the cum dribbled out of our mouths and I rubbed it on her tits
Can't say I never done it. But I can say I don't like it.
I enjoy both cum kiss (a la french) and snow ball with my GF. I love watching my cum drool out of her mouth and down on to her large boobs. Then see her lick it off and swallow it down with a glass of wine.
  • I_am
  • 02-05-2018, 05:30 PM
It ALL sounds yummy to ME!
I also like to do blowbacks...thats where I suck the cum out while drooling it back on the cock and swirling it around the cock and slurping it back in my mouth and down my chin Originally Posted by DallasRain
My penis grew three times in size after just reading this! Holy hell
Cum kiss, cum swap, snowballing are all just different levels of the basic cum kiss.

A cum kiss is just when you kiss your partner with cum on/in her mouth. It could be the whole load, or it could be just the taste after she's swallowed. The amount matters less.

Cum swapping involves swapping the load from one mouth to another. The lips don't have to touch (drooling), so it's not technically a "kiss".

Snowballing involves multiple swapping until the load turns into a big frothy mess. Extreme cum swapping.

This video shows all 3. See at the 5:00 mark for a great example of the snowball effect.
https://www.xvideos.com/video84805/s...g_with_a_spoon
My penis grew three times in size after just reading this! Holy hell Originally Posted by I_am

:tw isted:
I have a hard time with the snowballing, but that's only because I cant help but to swallow most of it before I make it back up to the persons mouth! If discussed ahead of time, I may be able to make it possible, but cum kisses, yes I very much enjoy that, or as dallas mentioned dribbling some back on him and slopping it back up again! Yum!