No idea.

• WTF
  • 06-06-2011, 01:57 PM
Love you too, and its all forgiven and forgotten. Originally Posted by ninasastri
If one was to reread the thread, Lauren and I were basically agreeing. We think simulated drowning of someone torture.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=218935
It wasn't criticism. I simply pointed out that starting a thread, which lets all be honest here, was quite clearly going to stir things up and antagonize a situation probably wasn't the best way to go about "Peace". Even worse because it was a mod who started it, a thread that (had someone else started) would have probably received points/warning from.

I also don't think wisdom has anything to do with the way I speak to a "mod", I would have said the exact thing if it were anyone else. If I think someone's out of order, mod or no mod, I'm going to say what I think. No one here is better than anyone else, we all have our quirks, fallacies, and rants....but at the end of the day, we're all equal. Originally Posted by Valerie
The biggest misunderstood thing about "free speech" is that you can make it without consequences. All speech has consequences, good and bad. If you speak your mind, bluntly and without any diplomacy, you can expect some sort of response. So, if you say something that offends a mod, expect to be called on it. And they can point you with impunity.

Apparently, no one mods the mods.
The biggest misunderstood thing about "free speech" is that you can make it without consequences. All speech has consequences, good and bad. If you speak your mind, bluntly and without any diplomacy, you can expect some sort of response.. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I agree, that is why i don`t understand the fuzz with moderation anyways, because in a regular enviroment things moderate themselves. Everybody gets the response he kind of "deserves" and has to deal with it. Its autopoiesis. Self control. If you act extreme you get extreme responses, if you act moderate yo don`t.
Life is hard and the fittest survival :-). If you have a point defend it by disecting it to its bones or change it when better insights come around. If you go to a festival for diabetic kurds and ask for turkish honey, well, you gotta get an extreme reaction (lol).
If one was to reread the thread, Lauren and I were basically agreeing. We think simulated drowning of someone torture.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=218935 Originally Posted by WTF
yes, but that was kinda not the point, right :-)......
Watching the posers break their arms and throw their shoulders out of place patting themselves on the back is too much fun.....

Besides, those who like to point out how unAmerican anyone who doesn't believe as they do really needs to be watched, regardless of their level of "refinement" or alleged weight of their pocketbook.
  • WTF
  • 06-07-2011, 08:46 AM
yes, but that was kinda not the point, right :-)...... Originally Posted by ninasastri

Once again you are correct.

But I thought pointing that fact relevant in this thread, a thread where the finger was pointed at me for her departure.