Memphis on the weekend?

Do you speak to anyone with no references? Originally Posted by MSbusinessMan
There are other ways to screen.

xo

Aj
Now I wouldn't want to cause that. I've been practicing my massage techniques. Originally Posted by Balls25
Yeah!!! I miss you!

xo

Aj
Btw, Balls25, if I don't see you next time I'm in Memphis I'm gonna cry! A girl can only take so much rejection. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Oh, kwitcherbitchin. The only man "rejecting" you around here is me. If you didn't have that apparent mental illness, you'd be happy about that and not claiming depression.

Go drown your sorrows with Balls and the rest of them, and forget about me.

Cheers,

bcg
Well, handsome, if anyone could handle it you could! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
Why hell yea Hun, you know it Gloss and all.
Oh, kwitcherbitchin. The only man "rejecting" you around here is me. If you didn't have that apparent mental illness, you'd be happy about that and not claiming depression.

Go drown your sorrows with Balls and the rest of them, and forget about me.

Cheers,

bcg Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
That's what makes you stand out Hun! I ain't used to no rejection!
That's what makes you stand out Hun! I ain't used to no rejection! Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
You'll get used to it. It builds character.

Cheers,

bcg
You'll get used to it. It builds character.

Cheers,

I have enough character.
I have enough character. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character."
--Winston "The Wolf" Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

Cheers,

bcg
"Just because you are a character doesn't mean that you have character."
--Winston "The Wolf" Wolfe, Pulp Fiction

Cheers,

You're saying I don't have character? B/c that would be a first too.
You're saying I don't have character? B/c that would be a first too. Originally Posted by Abbey_Jones
I can say from experience you are a character. (That is not necessarily a bad thing, so don't go drawing adverse inferences.)

Do you have character? I don't have enough information to say yes or no on that. There is nothing in our interactions that would justify a conclusion that you don't, but I can't extrapolate any further than that.

Cheers,

bcg
I can say from experience you are a character. (That is not necessarily a bad thing, so don't go drawing adverse inferences.)

Do you have character? I don't have enough information to say yes or no on that. There is nothing in our interactions that would justify a conclusion that you don't, but I can't extrapolate any further than that.

Cheers,

Please I can't take this anymore just or me
Please I can't take this anymore just or me Originally Posted by Balls25
I'm done.
Please I can't take this anymore just or me Originally Posted by Balls25
This coming from the man who'd PM me directly to rub my nose in the fact that he was seeing AJ and I wasn't.

Cheers,

bcg