GAS PRICES HIT NEW HISTORIC HIGH !!!!! OBAMA CONTINUES HIS WAR ON THE MIDDLE CLASS....

Blather... Is that shave cream for your balls? If so, you're probably an expert, Whiny,
You need to look up "blather" in the dictionary, Assup. You will probably see your picture. Not surprising, that is one of the reasons you were voted . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

blather (n) - a combination word, popular among hobby fucktards and others who strive for genital deforrestation, blending "balls" and "lather." (v) to apply said substance to one's balls.

Gritsboy, you have created another culinary delight on your magic stove: Grits pretzels (ta-daa!). C.O., you ignorant slut, your weak sh*t and penchant for tossing out half-baked "gotchas" (in this case, "runaway inflation") was gutted and all you can do is sit there and say that you can't read entrails because you've misplaced your glasses.

Onestone, no wonder your best plan is to rely on some purloined low-end photoshopped graphic, you are lost in the world of words. It comes from trying to make an athletic program out of Title IX sports like cross-dressed tiddlywinks in Stoolwater, USA.
You're as sharp as a bowling ball Whiny.

but you're on quite a roll... Like the sausages you so routinely swallow.
Apparently, he is only continuing a war your people started. Gas hit an all-time high of $4.12 a gallon in mid-2008. Let me think....who was President in the summer of 2008?

Fact Jack(ass)!

Gas prices hit a national average of $3.59 Monday – the highest ever for a Feb. 11. Several factors will continue to drive up costs, but not to last year's highs, analysts say.

http://www.csmonitor.com/Business/20...-entryNineItem Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Please stop. You've posted this up hundreds of times now. We get it. You just look dumb posting it over and over and over and over.....

You need to look up "blather" in the dictionary, Assup. You will probably see your picture. Not surprising, that is one of the reasons you were voted . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I figured SOLF for more creativity. But obviously not.

It's more fun to watch him try to squirm out of his latest lie than to read his droning posts about ... Me! Sorry guys, but I think he's in love.
There is much more supply of money to lend than there are borrowers. That is why the rates are low. It's part of the Fed policy to keep pumping money into the economy with nothing backing it which is causing the money supply to increase, and the value of the dollar to decrease. If people believed the economy was going to grow, they'd be borrowing like crazy at these rates, but they don't believe that, because it ain't happening. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
“A disordered currency is one of the greatest political evils.”
― Daniel Webster
Well score one for Google and Bartletts's!

LMAO!
It makes me laugh. And it's true, and Assup proves it with each and every post of his.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

It makes me laugh. And it's true, and Assup proves it with each and every post of his.

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
What happened to saying something new and creative? StupidOldLyingFart and his mentor, I B Lying & Crying, that's what?

Boring!
Yeah. I guess I'm starting to sound like you, BigTurdLittleDick.
Yeah. I guess I'm starting to sound like you, BigTurdLittleDick. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Naw, you're starting to sound like Marshall/Choom Czar. Let's move on to some new fresh insults please!
Now THERE'S a good idea! LOL!
Now THERE'S a good idea! LOL! Originally Posted by Chica Chaser

New post for new insults .You are in charge.