NYTimes trashes Clinton Foundation - maybe Hillary won't be President after all...

But I thought you were a conservative all this time. Originally Posted by LexusLover
But I thought you were a democrat all this time.
My only worry about Hillary getting elected is some fucker shooting her. Not because I care about her, but because I couldn't take all the lies in the resulting canonization of her. Endless books, articles, and memorials to her "greatness". It will so nauseate me I will puke everyday for a year, while Bill silently rejoices.
Please people, let her live!! Secret Service, please protect her!!

BTW, did you know she was one of the "Top 100 young lawyers in America" back in 1925?" You would find out so many trumped up praises about her "achievements" you will puke, also. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

1925? Fuck she is 108 years old? Well she looks good for that age.
I didn't say it would be "lies and bullshit" or that "it doesn't matter if it's true", I said it didn't have to be a complete explanation to be in a 30 second sound byte (because too complicated) or accurate (for the same reason).

I also didn't say it was a formula to govern by. I said it would be used in the campaign to damage her.

I also said it would be used by Democrats in the primaries, not just the GOP.

Other than that, your analysis of what I said was spot-on Professor Barleycorn. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Professor Barleycorn. That is low-down.

My use of your comment wasn't intended to imply that the other stuff represents your viewpoint.
  • CJ7
  • 08-15-2013, 10:17 AM
did some channel surfing on the news stations night ... didn't find a single word being said about this earth shattering event
Professor Barleycorn. That is low-down.

My use of your comment wasn't intended to imply that the other stuff represents your viewpoint. Originally Posted by timpage
It was kind of mean. My apologies.
did some channel surfing on the news stations night ... didn't find a single word being said about this earth shattering event Originally Posted by CJ7
Well now.....that's the liberal media for you!

I find it interesting that, on the one hand, the conservatives are always touting how hugely popular Fox News is and is ever so much more popular than CNN, MSNBC and the "liberal" media outlets....same with Limbaugh, Hannity's radio show, etc.

Yet, they continue to cry about how the liberal media controls everything.

So, which is it?
But I thought you were a democrat all this time. Originally Posted by bigtex
Finally catching on are you? That's a good sign.
Well now.....that's the liberal media for you!

I find it interesting that, on the one hand, the conservatives are always touting how hugely popular Fox News is and is ever so much more popular than CNN, MSNBC and the "liberal" media outlets....same with Limbaugh, Hannity's radio show, etc.

Yet, they continue to cry about how the liberal media controls everything.

So, which is it? Originally Posted by timpage
What I hear is a lack of news from the "mainstream" media .. you listed .. ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, etc., ..... that is potentially critical of Obaminable .. although recently I have seen some criticism ... although slight. As for Fox they do have higher ratings ... and out rate the others put together, if I recall.

I keep looking for NEWS ... not opinionated assholes and shrill sounding females screaming and over-talking each other ... sounds like a family squabble and annoying.

So I look around for information.. end up reading print stuff .. for factual news.