I Guess It’s The Freak In Me.. Are You 1, Too?

There is no one on this board I haven't slept with. Facts jack
Please ladies stop lying. Most here have been ran through more than a chick fila line. Please mods let me know what receipts I can drop. And this is the only handle I've ever had. I don't like pounding a woman
It’s not up to the mods it’s up to me, besides if you get banned you can just come back as another doofus

Drop those receipts,
Breaking news I will officially be dropping receipts tomorrow noon cst times that proves I have pounded every last one of my haters. These ladies advertise off multiple sites btw
No, that’s not what you said liar you said you’ve been with me and you have receipts to prove that you have been with me with me I want receipt that shows you have been with me, not what Website I come off of! I want to know where I live where it was what my apartment look like, what the hotel looked like , what anything look like That proves that you’re not lying, you can’t do it because you’re a liar

Now cut it out pissy cuz we all know you suck and lie through your many handles lol
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 11:58 AM
i'm not taking sides in this dialog, but several of the ebony spinners on here who i've seen stated that they've seen shinepro.

i'm not making this part up, so don't shoot the messenger, but they said he was drama free. true story lol.
Well he damn sure hasn’t seen me I can PROMISE you that
Btw. Cendell does know where a case of darts is.
There is no one on this board I haven't slept with. Facts jack Originally Posted by Chiefs3peat
Not me.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 01:05 PM
Not me. Originally Posted by NordicJag
+1 sir..
Not me. Originally Posted by NordicJag
Well he is part Gay, he’s very much into hype.

He’s a Little lying twerp.

I’m sorry UC I know I’m way off topic

I said I like a good pounding sometimes not all the time! I’m not to much of a freak
Appears to be freaky comments, but...
Btw. Cendell does know where a case of darts is. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
I have a full case and they are being thrown as we speak
And...
I'd like to introduce the mod that is assigned to Houston. ^^^^
  • pxmcc
  • 04-02-2024, 04:12 PM
And...
I'd like to introduce the mod that is assigned to Houston. ^^^^ Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
uh oh..

we kinda got used to you, UC. you were mean troll kryptonite..

a well respected hobbyist had correctly described houston coed as a cesspool. and then you showed up. well done sir!